A few DAYA/Duo/Trio moments locked in animated GIFs!

Posted: 5 years ago
I've finally got some free time and so I've decided to get back to an old hobbie. πŸ˜ƒ
Re-watching certain episodes and special day-outs gives rise to a euphoria that takes me down the panorama of years. 

I feel that creating GIFs post the show's closure is special...and involves deeper love and respect...with a share of sadness ofcourse.
Starting with DUO in Case of the Staged Murder (2005)
It was so endearing to watch Abhijeet supporting Daya.

Moving on to ACP sir's declaration..."Tumhare bagair CID chal sakti hai yeh main soch bhi nahin sakta"

DUO in Satam sir/ACP Pradyuman special. Even the off-screen chemistry is so captivating.

thanks for these GIFs...its has crepted a sweet smile on my face although left mw teary eyed...missing my CID badly..day by day moment after moment...missing my Duo...the most...humesha hr case me intezaar rhta tha ek Duo moment/communication/eye contact kaa...but ek hi din me sb kuch chla gya...really feeling very very sad
Originally posted by angelbetu

thanks for these GIFs...its has crepted a sweet smile on my face although left mw teary eyed...missing my CID badly..day by day moment after moment...missing my Duo...the most...humesha hr case me intezaar rhta tha ek Duo moment/communication/eye contact kaa...but ek hi din me sb kuch chla gya...really feeling very very sad
I can feel your emotions as this loss belongs to all of us. I'm glad my efforts could bring a smile to your face. 
"Beherupiya" is not an episode...it's an emotion that unites us all!

Never let me go...πŸ’”
Originally posted by Wistfulness

I can feel your emotions as this loss belongs to all of us. I'm glad my efforts could bring a smile to your face. 
Yes and the more big loss is that we cant do anything about it inspite of waiting and waiting dont know for how long...and we also dont know whether this wait will end or not😭
Originally posted by Wistfulness

"Beherupiya" is not an episode...it's an emotion that unites us all!

Never let me go...πŸ’”

Yes...even after approximately 10 years of behrupia..I am still in the magical spell of "DAYA,MAI ABHI" plz duo wapas aa jao plz yaar😭😭😭

Yes and the more big loss is that we cant do anything about it inspite of waiting and waiting dont know for how long...and we also dont know whether this wait will end or not😭
This is the worst part of our tragedy. With truant hopes, we are holding on and letting go at the same time. The endurance is getting tougher now. 

Yes...even after approximately 10 years of behrupia..I am still in the magical spell of "DAYA,MAI ABHI" plz duo wapas aa jao plz yaar😭😭😭
It's impossible to recover from the grief this episode bestowed upon us. It evokes a deep sense of loss. Abhijeet, despite his hardened nature, gets suffocated by the storm of grief and fails to utter a word. 
Posted: 4 years ago
Pls someone give me a link of Behrupiya episode. The link in video archive has some minutes missing in the end. If someone has the end part alone that would be fine too. 
Thank you
😊