Finally ML Over By EMA Resurfacing Affects

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally Whole Silsila Much Awaiting Most Thunders Epi 👏

EVery one in Their places 😛

Silsila BG along With Entire KN EMA Saga Flashes with Mauli FBs 😭

Mauli 😭 Aditi 😭 No Words To You 😭 Every Time 👏 Today U 😭

How U Balanced The Present And Recollected Past To Kunal ML cure 👏 Silsila ⭐️ ..

Ishaan ⭐️ Witnessing All 😭

Kids Too Came Back Home And Listened Kunal harsh words of Mauli Told Lie of Pregnant in His Recollecting Process

After Gaining Whole Memory Mr Dewwana Fainted Properly 😆 ..

Mauli Going Though Back to The Memory Betrayal Line and Curing Process of Patient Kunal is 👍🏼 ..

Mauli asked Doc FB New clip -If Kunal Try to Regain You Continue With it Wat he memorise...

She Applied Today.. 👏 ..

Kudos To ML Track 👏 Kunal Memory Back but he is Same Kunal no other Versions 👏 ..

Precap-Ishaan ❤️ Very Coolly Asking /Requesting Mauli To Give anther Chance 😭 to K and He himself Asking "Leave Me"

Mauli Confession and Final Tomorrow 😛 ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Kunal remembers his Deewana phase 😆 . Great . And he ya back to accusing Mauli. 😡 . It's it ending tomorrow .
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup I just loved the EPI.. a roller coaster one..CVs made up for yesterday ..kunal has the same question'why'???? The answer she had been seeking for..kids also witness everything...
Waiting for tomorrow epi..I wish they extend till Friday..

And ishaan...OMG...'LEAVE ME'...that's a deep word..Now Mauli herself wud take what she wants..
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess we're all glad Kunal's memory is back and how! ML phase was getting boring and redundant. I also enjoyed today's episode except of all the KuNan FBs. I guess Kunal is reliving his past six years in one moment. Hopefully when he wakes up in tomorrow's episode, he will remember everything. 
One thing I really want is for MauNal to sit down and give closure to the whole topic altogether. I want Kunal to admit that he can now understand what she went through and I want him to explain that there really was no reason as such for him to fall out of love with her. There was nothing lacking in her or in their marriage, she was a great wife, it was in fact him who was the bad husband. I also want him to sincerely apologize to her for all that he put her through in the past six years. And finally, I want him to free her from everything, himself, Pari, and his family. I want him to tell her to go and live her life on her terms, he did so for the past six years and now it's her turn. 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

So Kunal remembers his Deewana phase 😆 . Great . And he ya back to accusing Mauli. 😡 . It's it ending tomorrow .

yes he regained every of his EMA actions and blaming mauli for hiding preg. N left by her etc etc. Must Watch gut wrenching 👏 ..

Today Epi is Holds Every one In In their places -

Mauli is pain n that betrayal

Kunal in Dewwana for N -all his karaname 🤢 ..

IShaan - Witnessing Whole Much Awaited Maunaal 😲Saga In Silence and control

Dida radhika Shocked by Kunal accusations in Phone that he Caught Mauli EMA - 😆 ..

Roller Costar epi 👏 ..
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

I guess we're all glad Kunal's memory is back and how! ML phase was getting boring and redundant. I also enjoyed today's episode except of all the KuNan FBs. I guess Kunal is reliving his past six years in one moment. Hopefully when he wakes up in tomorrow's episode, he will remember everything. 

One thing I really want is for MauNal to sit down and give closure to the whole topic altogether. I want Kunal to admit that he can now understand what she went through and I want him to explain that there really was no reason as such for him to fall out of love with her. There was nothing lacking in her or in their marriage, she was a great wife, it was in fact him who was the bad husband. I also want him to sincerely apologize to her for all that he put her through in the past six years. And finally, I want him to free her from everything, himself, Pari, and his family. I want him to tell her to go and live her life on her terms, he did so for the past six years and now it's her turn. 

Won't that be the beauty? On NYE's, Kunal had to kick Mauli out..now, she leave's the Malhotra's herself, because she can't live without Ishaan.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Tomorrow his complete memory would be back.While getting memory back also he his accusing  mauli for nandini.😡
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Wish He do the only One Thing Make a Good Deal 😲 from his side Apology and Free ⭐️ or again. Back to -OK now Again Give any Fakish promises like sapno mein bla bla Promo line 😆 . ..
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Wish He do the only One Thing Make a Good Deal 😲 from his side Apology and Free ⭐️ or again. Back to -OK now Again Give any Fakish promises like sapno mein bla bla Promo line 😆 . ..

Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...from today's episode, it doesn't seem Kunal wants Mauli back at all...Dida ki tho abhi sirf thaali giri thi, kul tho shayad full heart failure hojae 😆
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Won't that be the beauty? On NYE's, Kunal had to kick Mauli out..now, she leave's the Malhotra's herself, because she can't live without Ishaan.

Waiting Ritzy 😳 Neela Nag   ❤️ Hi Choice Deraha tha 🤗 Sab kuch dekhne ki baad bhi 😲 unhey patha hoga ki yeh pyar hai lekin Sunna hai Mauli Ishaan khaanna sey .