falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So it's crystal clear if male lead is goody good type then for sure he won't get the female lead. Also, if both leads are in love there's 0% chance of them getting married.
So, Cvs please give us Hate marriage between anupre. You Cvs can't think out of the box or can be creative. Instead showing lame tracks give your rinse repeat success formula of every show -Hate Marriage
Pre hates him but got married  for whatever reasons but anu have to put up the act of hating her too.

I have even thought selected a song for this track😆
Chal diya dil tere piche piche
Dekhta, main reh gaya
Kuch to hai tere mere darmiyan
Jo aankaha, sa reh gaya

Anurag secretly eyeing prerna when she is going about doing her work in their room completely ignoring his existence. 

The lines that sum up their situation

Yeh ishq ki hai saazise
Lo aa hum mile hum dobaara

and also this:

Yeh pyar bhi kya kaid hai
Koi hona na chahe rihaa

Edited by falah5 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There s gonna be lot of hate between anupre now
BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: memad

There s gonna be lot of hate between anupre now

My only fear is that once she finds out about Komolika's blackmail she is going to completely overlook the public humiliation part thinking (read: conveniently coming to the conclusion) that Komolika made him to do it.Just like Anurag convieniently labelled his mother's blackmailing Prerna to marry Naveen Babu as love for her brother.
I don't want her to get back with him just  after learning about the blackmail only to forced to be separated by Bajaj or anyone else in the name of sacrifice
priya185 thumbnail
If they do hate marriage it will be because pre baby died because of Anu as balaji are so predictable