Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Nice post @madhu_scarlett 👏!!
Undoubtedly SHAKTI has proved that ITV doesn't need whitewashed Main leads more even Flawed Main leads also attracts viewers and viewers also fall in love with them!! Verstality was always in demand but many failed to give them because mostly favoured a similar goodie goodie charecters,but SHAKTI swore to change this ideology! 😆😆 Till the end he was honest,dedicated and stuck to this charecter whom some people love and some doesn't but he fully  did justification to KUNAL❤️! No other Actor could've guts to do this most probably!!

Coming to today's epi I wanted Kunal to go weak on his knees and confront Mauli but I forgot that a man & woman reacts differently to EMA😲.
That's why he was aggressive yet broken & in pain ! But Mauli was more of emotional , broken and in pain!!
Both the Confrontations can't be compared !!! But MANNN...SHAKTI JUST NAILED IT WITH POTRAYING MIX EMOTIONS...His expressive eyes speaks more than his mouth and Damnnn the way he was running his fingers through his hairs...I was dead❤️ But I wanted a crying & drunk Kunal!!😭😭 If the script was better this could've been heart shattering but Shakti gave his best...Soo kudoos to him👏👏⭐️I am in love with his skills😆😉

P.S @Sabzz I stole your pictures...Maafi 😆😆!!!
Edited by rmahi25 - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I want my drunk kunal...❤️
gajra give us drunk kunal😡
devdas banado❤️
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Nice post @madhu_scarlett 👏!!
Undoubtedly SHAKTI has proved that ITV doesn't need whitewashed Main leads more even Flawed Main leads also attracts viewers and viewers also fall in love with them!! Verstality was always in demand but many failed to give them because mostly favoured a similar goodie goodie charecters,but SHAKTI swore to change this ideology! 😆😆 Till the end he was honest,dedicated and stuck to this charecter whom some people love and some doesn't but he fully  did justification to KUNAL❤️! No other Actor could've guts to do this most probably!!

Coming to today's epi I wanted Kunal to go weak on his knees and confront Mauli but I forgot that a man & woman reacts differently to EMA😲.
That's why he was aggressive yet broken & in pain ! But Mauli was more of emotional , broken and in pain!!
Both the Confrontations can't be compared !!! But MANNN...SHAKTI JUST NAILED IT WITH POTRAYING MIX EMOTIONS...His expressive eyes speaks more than his mouth and Damnnn the way he was running his fingers through his hairs...I was dead❤️ But I wanted a crying & drunk Kunal!!😭😭 If the script was better this could've been heart shattering but Shakti gave his best...Soo kudoos to him👏👏⭐️I am in love with his skills😆😉

P.S @Sabzz I stole your pictures...Maafi 😆😆!!!

Aare it is alright..maafi kaise..Haq se  lo balike🤗
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Aare it is alright..maafi kaise..Haq se  lo balike 🤗

Mujhe Haqqq haii😆
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Mujhe Haqqq haii😆

Bilkul hai aur pura hai..
😛
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
yep...he did a great job and honestly i didnt think someone with such a sweet innocent face could pull off this role like he did, but he did and this will definitely go down as a stand out role when you look back at the length of his career.good job shakti, you've found a fan in me! 
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't yet watched today's episode but hearing great reviews about his performance in today's episode as well.⭐️ Will try to catch up the episode just for him and his performance 😳