Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Wonderful post.  👏

I guess they are writing one grand breakdown for him (when he finds out what he did to Mauli + memory return), and that's why they didn't want to use all his talent in today's scene. 😆

I hope what u say come true jaana
one grand breakdown
gajra u destroy all our dreams n wishful scenes to be seen on shakti...at least last days satisfy us with a grand breakdown with or without drunk
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabyata

[/DIV]

Haye Haye...

Can't stop laughing at ur haye haye😆😆

Hahaha 😆 😆
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bonus cap for ur --haye haye

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti is an actor par excellence
Wish him the luck to come up with something that matches his talent 
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

You are the best! I don't care about Kunal, Mauli , Ishaan, Maunal, Mauhaan or any other character or end game. You have given your best. Confrontation scene was amazing, you enacted it well! Your hair and those eyes ... OH MY GOD! Take a bow Jaana. You definitely deserve much better and I'm sure you are going to get everything you deserve.

P.S : Post only about Shakti and his acting in today's scene. We have had enough posts blaming Kunal, please keep that away here. As a Shakti fan I don't like Kunal myself but today he was AMAZING and hence this post.

One more point is that he did not give up on playing such a diverse character..
Amber_Eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree. Shakti is  brilliant. He keeps making up for the lazy writing with his amazing acting skills and those damn expressive eyes. He deserves so much better than this and I hope he gets something that does justice to his talent in future.

P.S. - He looked damn hot..but then when does he not?  😆
Edited by Amber_Eyes - 5 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakti has been consistent since day 1! Even though the writing was pathetic and thanda, Shakti has managed to bring out Kunal's emotions. That shows his calibre as an actor . The range that he has shown in Silsila is amazing. Aditi and Shakti, both are amazing actors I must say. Aditi was given amazing dialogues in her confrontation scene and it definitely helped. That's why it was so intense. The writers have done a bad job with their dialogues post leap, especially today's confrontation scene. It didn't totally suck only because of Shakti's performance. 
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -poloenigma-

Shakti has been consistent since day 1! Even though the writing was pathetic and thanda, Shakti has managed to bring out Kunal's emotions. That shows his calibre as an actor . The range that he has shown in Silsila is amazing. Aditi and Shakti, both are amazing actors I must say. Aditi was given amazing dialogues in her confrontation scene and it definitely helped. That's why it was so intense. The writers have done a bad job with their dialogues post leap, especially today's confrontation scene. It didn't totally suck only because of Shakti's performance. 

I know the director changed some time back and I know a creative left too (probably more than one left). I am sure all of this plays a part in what happened today. 

I just wish SA would have winged it, been innovative, maybe created his own dialogues and just owned the scene. Perhaps he tried but his hands were tied. Who knows
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I know the director changed some time back and I know a creative left too (probably more than one left). I am sure all of this plays a part in what happened today. 

I just wish SA would have winged it, been innovative, maybe created his own dialogues and just owned the scene. Perhaps he tried but his hands were tied. Who knows

To be honest I don't think there was much that he could have done with those dialogues. The dialogues lacked emotion. The entire tone of that script was accusatory, not emotional. That's what reflected in Shakti's performance. Maybe that's how his character is supposed to be right now? Honestly, I didn't expect much anyway because the entire situation isn't even real. For me right now, memory loss Kunal isn't a real person. I'm pretty sure he will be given better dialogues once his memory comes back. 
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_Scarlet

You are the best! I don't care about Kunal, Mauli , Ishaan, Maunal, Mauhaan or any other character or end game. You have given your best. Confrontation scene was amazing, you enacted it well! Your hair and those eyes ... OH MY GOD! Take a bow Jaana. You definitely deserve much better and I'm sure you are going to get everything you deserve.

P.S : Post only about Shakti and his acting in today's scene. We have had enough posts blaming Kunal, please keep that away here. As a Shakti fan I don't like Kunal myself but today he was AMAZING and hence this post.

Totally agree

Shakti has performed so well and has been amazing. He has been handed very very poor script, dialogues most or almost all of the times but still he has made out so much out of it and his acting and performance has been the saving grace.

His hard work, commitment and performance is appreciable.

He deserves so much better than all this and God willing and with God's grace he will get it.

Thanks for making this post. Most of the times because of the story or the characters, the acting and performance part goes un or under appreciated. Nice to see this post.