~~Happy Faces~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This Came As a Sweet Surprise❤️

Nazar na lage Hamare Daadi ko, Unke Pyaare se Lalla aur Gudiya aur Unke Khusiyom ko🤗*Puts Loads of Kaala Teekas*☯️

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice pic but confusion ki woh voice kiska hai mujhe nahi lagta koi dusre aurat shayad durga laxmi saraswati agar nahi to shayad antara cv karega antara zinda haoi for trp😆
chappal mat maro mujhe😆
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i even feel the same that maybe cvs are planning to bring back antra
how much we dont want but antara will come back as she has more chances to create drama if guddan lover will come then he will just be obsessed and do some psycho act and nothing more but antra can change the story and create drama and only drama 
but as guddan akshat really have not fallen in love because for antra to come both have to fall in love may be this track will go for long untill they both start to sctually feel for each other but not realise or confess
and then antra will lastly come that she is alive and aj will come out of jail and then the story
samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i even feel the same that maybe cvs are planning to bring back antra

how much we dont want but antara will come back as she has more chances to create drama if guddan lover will come then he will just be obsessed and do some psycho act and nothing more but antra can change the story and create drama and only drama 
but as guddan akshat really have not fallen in love because for antra to come both have to fall in love may be this track will go for long untill they both start to sctually feel for each other but not realise or confess
and then antra will lastly come that she is alive and aj will come out of jail and then the story

haan shayad trp ke liye antara zinda hogi and uski wajeh se akshat guddan ek dusre se pyar hojayegi jab akshat janega antara ka sach ki woh achi nahi ho hahha yeh sab sirf bakhwas for trp aur shyad kdi aur aurat rawat  ne diya usse pais
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Picture is really awsome i was really surprised hamesha naya naya pictures and photo frame dikhne ko milta h

I really dont think that antra will be back as a jinda person i have already stated that she is good in fb scene and blessing akshan from heaven
samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Picture is really awsome i was really surprised hamesha naya naya pictures and photo frame dikhne ko milta h

I really dont think that antra will be back as a jinda person i have already stated that she is good in fb scene and blessing akshan from heaven

kuch bhi hosakta hai😆
abhi nahi bad mein trp ke liye kuch bhi
nishant kehta hai ki yeh show tracks trp k liye chalta hai agar trp acha chal raha hai to yeh bakhwas cv nahi karega but agar trp aise haal rahegi to antara zinda dekhayegi
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loads of Kaala teeka to Akshan and Dadis Jodi ☯️
I want a picture where AJ is holding Guddan side hug and his mum in another. This picture is great I want Flashback of this picture scene😳 

Here Guddan is dressed in red salwar suit, looking like newly wedded bride😳
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗 true this pic was a great surprise
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

nice pic but confusion ki woh voice kiska hai mujhe nahi lagta koi dusre aurat shayad durga laxmi saraswati agar nahi to shayad antara cv karega antara zinda haoi for trp😆

chappal mat maro mujhe😆

Samia For me Antra will always remain a "Sweet Angel" wishing Akshan's goodness from Heaven👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

@Bold I agree👍🏼

@Blue This I always wonder😆 CVz patha nahi kitne aise Anmol khazane chupake rakhe hai apne pass