Brief WU of Today's Episode - 22/2/19

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Once again I am giving you all brief WU bcz as Genie asked me to do so😳Today's episode was a beautiful one where all Jindal parivaar were reminiscing the happy moments in flashbacks just before this huge storm entered their lifeA must watch one, pls dont miss it👍🏼

-Episode starts with all were standing in the hall shattered. It's shown Durga remembering her talks with Guddan at kitchen where she asks what is she hiding frm everyone regarding Rawat uncle & finally Guddan reveals Rawat's truth intension to Durga & she is shocked. She ask Guddan to tell all this to AJ before its too late. FB ends & she decides to talk to her further about this.

-Parv & Kaushalya try to maipulate Revti. Parv says he will shoot himself then Revti says she will do the honor and take the pistol frm him & shoots🥳But it was the nakli gun and she firmly says to Parv on his face there is no relation between us from now onwards as Guddan Di was right about ur nakli pyaar👏Parv angrily says GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL u have to pay for this

-Parv was angrily blabbering just then Akshat entered the police station & Parv got scared seeing the Sher😆Then he noticed the hand cuff Rawat entered and asked Parv to lock AJ in jail & warned not to  give him any spl treatment🤔Kishore and Vardaan keep requesting Rawat to let AJ goParv then try to maska lagavofy Akshat but Akshat just stops him by showing his Right hand😎Sher Sher hotha hai Boss🥳

- Then Guddan thinks "Kal tak toh sab kuch kitna sahi chal raha tha aur aaj aapne yeh kya kar dia Rawat ji" & FB of Akshan bedroom scene is shownAkshat's finger touches Guddan & she wakes up in the night shouting "mujhe currant laga"😆 & Akshat also wake up and ask "kya?Mere chune se tumhein currant laga?"😕And he tries to touch her again & asks "ab laga current nahi nah kuch bhi bakwas karti ho"🤣Then he realise both are in same bed and he asks "ek min main yeh yehan bed pe kaise aaya? aur mera sofa kahan hai ab main kahan sovunga?"😲 YUP Akshan's Sofa is missing frm their room🤪Then She says "Mujhe kya patha"He went to bed and tries to sleep saying "Main kuch nahi jaantha yeh mera kamra hai mera bed hai main yehi sovunga tum apna dekho"🤣She says "Hum bhi yahan soyenge" and she arranges Pillow border in such a way that she get max area😆& warns him "Aapke ek baal bhi idher nahi aani chahiye"🤣and then comes up with curtain and says "Ab aap humein dekh bhi nahi paayenge"🤣 He then says "Agar space divide karne ka itna shauk hai toh tameez se baato aur agar space kam hai toh sikutke so jaavo" and removes takiya and makes equal space🤣She taunts back"Hum toh sikudke hi sote hai aapki tarah nahi 6 foot 3 inch ki tarah failkar nahi sote"🤣 And they sleep & in sleep her hand crosses border and touch him and he with irritation uske haath ko wapas uske side rakh detha hai😆Then both sleep and again her hand land on his hands & it stayed so☺️❤️ {I explained this Akshan scene in detail bcz I cant hold back my khushi in watching this scene🥳 IT WAS SO DIL LE LO one❤️}

-Then Dadi thinks "Kitne ache se shuruwat huyi thi aaj iss din ka subah subah?" and another FB is shownAll are attending pooja & Dadi was giving prasad to Akshan & 3 bahuz 😛Then Akshan ek saath wanted to ask something to Daadi and stop in middle😆Dadi asks Y both are having utra hua chehra😆Akshat replies There was lot of work yesterday isliye was not able to sleep properly🤣Just then Guddan opens her mouth to ask "Dadi Hamare kamre mein jo So..." she was about to say Sofa Akshat stopped her with ishaare indicating Bahuz ke saamne poochogi😈 That was so so Hubby Wifey ishaare oneThen she trailed it off😆 Dadi got it and answered Haan I forgot to tell u both I removed the sofa frm ur room as it had become old so naye sofe aane mein derr lagenge🤣Then she thinks in mind I purposefully did so so that U both can come close 😉Yeahhh DADI OUR STRONG AKSHAN SHIPPER🥳 Then she give Guddan khandaani kangan with husband's name carved on it as she has now understood zimeedari of being Akshat's wife too⭐️ "AJ" initial wale Kangan pehene hai hamare Guddan ne

-Durga try to question again Guddan at her room while Laxmi & Saru keep on accusing Akshat being the murderer of Antra and with their words Dadi got upset & she faints😒Doctor askd them to take care of her while Dadi keeps begging to help her and take her LALLA out of jail to Guddan, This scene was so heart breaking🥺

- A photo frame of Akshan with Dadi was shown today

PRECAP

It's shown Rawat is replaying the Antra's confession while a shadow enters and a lady says "If u loved my voice this much then hear it every day" Guddan says to Rawat "Rawat ji this casette has Voice of Antra ji but the words are of yours"

Phewww I am done with Update

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Thanks for the update saru pls give them daily 
As I am unable to watch it for some time  ahead 😃
Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Saru for the updates🤗
I had to much fun with Akshan bedroom scene it was like AJ was accusing Guddan for taking or wanting to take his Izzat 🤣

Aww guddan is wearing the Kangan with AJ's initial 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Thanks for the update saru pls give them daily 

As I am unable to watch it for some time  ahead 😃

Yashi WU is not my cup of cutting chai yaar Today & that day I gave bcz Genie asked me as she wont able to do the same👍🏼

Genie & Piku are the best in giving WU👏

Mujhse nahi hotha yaar as I cant precisely write what I saw in the scene word to word that too in order🤪
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thank you Saru for the updates🤗

I had to much fun with Akshan bedroom scene it was like AJ was accusing Guddan for taking or wanting to take his Izzat 🤣

Aww guddan is wearing the Kangan with AJ's initial 

My pleasure Piku😳

@Bold Yup it was totally a Bingo Moment🤣

I loved the way he stopped herself frm asking about their "Sofa" infront of their bahu's😈 Matlab Hubby Wifey ki baatein bahar nahi batana feels de raha tha woh ishaare of stopping her🥳

@Blue Haan😳
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Yashi WU is not my cup of cutting chai yaar Today & that day I gave bcz Genie asked me as she wont able to do the same👍🏼

Genie & Piku are the best in giving WU👏

Mujhse nahi hotha yaar as I cant precisely write what I saw in the scene word to word that too in order🤪

I also used to give it for some days earlier.. but then discontinued as already said ... anyways no prob
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou Saru
Sher banne ke liye kya apt Bandha choose ki CVs ne. Nishant rocks the authoritative intimidating look. His physique does half the work and his acting does the rest. He was standing in the jail with so much pride and confidence, I just love that abt him
Perv is such a dumbo.

Wonder what Rawat is upto. The show is getting interesting .

The bedroom scene is something we have seen in other shows too but with Akshan the scene became a cute one

Edited by angel82 - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
Todays episode was worth watching fb scene ne chaar chand laga diya aj ke episode me
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
thank you so much dear 🤗
didn't see the episode yet but sounds like a really good one