Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
On the first glance both look good. However, Pranutan is daughter of Mohnish Bahl and granddaughter of Nutan, she is the legacy!! And she has the legacy to prove. She better be great in her debut movie. Because I loved this trailor. I liked her  expressions.Zaheer also looks good and his voice is good. 
I hope we get a romantic movie.  
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Surprisingly it doesn't seem like a movie from Sallu's production.😳 The making, cinematography, everything is looking so on point in the trailer! 
The male actor Zaheer Iqbal looks promising enough, won't be surprised if later in he competes with Vicky and Rajkumar Rao.
By the way his face is way too similar with the Ek Deewana Tha actor Vikram Singh Chauhan.
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExecutiveStud

If Pranutan has half the acting talent of her grandma. Then no actress nor Kjo can stop her from becoming top actress of this generation. 

I found her quite bland in the trailer, though she can improve over time but still. Her face and expressions are average enough which make her look nothing more than a TV actress.
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Awww.. I loved this trailer.
  Such a lovely  thing !
 'Coochiie coo'... lol. Great  story..Zaheer comes  across better than Pranutan in this trailer (IMO)   those kids were awesome too.
Edited by MoonOrchid - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

both look nice the kids are cute
have to watch the movie to see if they can act or not
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I loved the landsacape.
 That lake .. was all sorts of amazing.

Anyone knows  in which area it was filmed?

Place looks beautiful. Each cadre was beautifully shot... ( I just rewatched the trailer for those lake scenes..)
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Addictedlove

How is the Thai movie? I love those Thai romantic movies and there soaps😊

It's called "Teacher's Diary" ... lovely movie! .. You should give it a watch if you're into Thai movies and soaps! ... Simple movie with a fundamental approach .. Both leads were super sweet as well! ... Plus cinematography is LOVE ... Rural Thai .. <3! Give it a watch and give us your review on Asian forum [https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/267] .. 😆
DushtKanya thumbnail
This does actually look quite good. Pranutan seems like she can act and is beautiful. Pissed that they remade Bumbro though 😆
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

This does actually look quite good. Pranutan seems like she can act and is beautiful. Pissed that they remade Bumbro though 😆

I think I am the only one who liked "Bumbro" remix ... 😆.. Every time you hear that song, it shouts "Kashmir" ... so I didn't mind it in the trailer! ... It was cute! .. <3
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I think I am the only one who liked "Bumbro" remix ... 😆.. Every time you hear that song, it shouts "Kashmir" ... so I didn't mind it in the trailer! ... It was cute! .. <3

Count me in too...The remake song also sounds so lit!⭐️