Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Sweety is right , Mauli hasn't said I love you. I know she hugs him in the precap but if the hug is not accompanied with I love you then it's a sympathy hug only. Hug part will be just too comple the Kunal suspicion track . And then when Ishaan asks her she won't be able to say it because she loves Kunal. 😑 I know I always think of the worst things πŸ˜† but I am not a positive person by nature . So bear with me. I am still going with Maunal ending.

That is fine, lekin phir MauHaan wedding per biryani aur laddoo nae milne ke tumhe, bata dere hu mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Your logic πŸ˜† I love you rockstar πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanks yaar! Much love back to you!

β€οΈπŸ€—

ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Will never be revealed ..It's already in the binπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pramila must ve discarded it by now .. 
Don't worry .. Mauli herself will do the confession ..Better than reading her words right ???

Exactly, well said!

But then Pramilla kaam chor bhi hai, so could still be there πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Guys, Kunal kya stalker nikla na? I mean did he seriously follow Mauli to Ishaan's house and then enter his house without his permission? Yeh ladka baaz nahi aayega apni harkato se. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I know right! At least Mauli saw KuNan in a public place!

Moral of the story here is MauHaan need to move or get their locks changed/close the door πŸ˜†
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

I loved the argument between Dida and Mumma today, it was just like MauNal shippers vs MauHaan shippers. Dida's reasons for MauNal reunion are "Mauli still loves Kunal" and "Mishti is Kunal's biological daughter," has she even considered how the real Kunal and Mauli even feel about a reunion? Real Kunal has made it abundantly clear he still loves Nandu, he's never going to agree to reunite with Mauli. 🀒 While Mumma on the other hand was like "I just want Mauli to be happy now." Best MIL on ITV ever! β€οΈ

They came to our forum more than we gave them credit for πŸ˜†
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol , Kunal was playing Deewana deewana with his wife's best friend ..and u expect him to ask permission before entering someone's house ??πŸ˜†

He is stalking Mauli for the past one week .. If he is a brainy stalker , he should have waited to see where Mauli is off to taking the bouquet and gifts
He is a brainless stalkerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wohi toh! I was thinking the same. If he really felt the flowers weren't for him why not just continue following Mauli and find out who they're for.

It's cause makers needed to drag the whole situation out to (a) waste time and (b) hurt Ishaan more.

Dr. Kunal, kabhi toh apna dimaag ka istamaal karo, sabh doctors ke naak katwaaraheho aap.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Lol , Kunal was playing Deewana deewana with his wife's best friend ..and u expect him to ask permission before entering someone's house ?? πŸ˜†

He is stalking Mauli for the past one week .. If he is a brainy stalker , he should have waited to see where Mauli is off to taking the bouquet and gifts 
He is a brainless stalker πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Kunal is becoming more and more creepy these days. I wonder if it's intentional. I think the writer hates Kunal as much as we do πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

I know right! At least Mauli saw KuNan in a public place!

Moral of the story here is MauHaan need to move or get their locks changed/close the doorπŸ˜†

Exactly KuNan got caught because of their own shameless harkatein of romancing in front of so many people. 🀒

And now IshaaLi got caught because of Kunal's shamless stalking. Kya parallel dikhaye hai bhai.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail

Bold : Even our girls should be blessed with an MIL like her .. Such a sweet heart ...πŸ‘ Even she dreamt of MauNal but now she has realised her mistake ..

If Mishti was okay with Dida's idea , she wouldn't have called Radhika Ji
Radhika Ji was asking Dida how can Kunal be Mishti 's new Popsie .. 

Mauli will decide to live with Ishaan and Dida can live with her ghost bahu Nandu , her darling Kunal and Pari

Yup, Mishti wants her Popsy and that is why Maisha winked in her IG story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†