Feb 22 episode - Broken Ishaan - Full update

Posted: 5 years ago
Part 1 : 
Radhika Ji is the star of the episode .. 

Mishti has called her to tell about Dida... Radhika is angry on Dida..Dida is expressing her wish to see a happy family ..

Radhika Ji is a clear Ishti shipper ..She is asking Dida to think about Ishaan.. What all he has done .. She doesn't want Mauli to be tyaag ki devi  πŸ‘..she wants Mauli's happiness , that's where her happiness lies 

Part 2 : Drunk Ishaan 's confession 
Bam ! We wanted Mauli's confession and we get a drunk Ishaan's confession 

Ishaan replays every Kunal & Mauli moment .. He calls it a Lamhe and not Zindagi...He is in tears ..He is ready to back off ..Our queen made the phone call at the right time .. 

He is drunk ..He says he can endure anything in life but not a sad Mauli..Mauli has that cutest smile reminiscing a drunk Ishaan ..He says I love you Mauli and he rants on how Kunal comes in between , It's all about Time , He is okay with it and asking Mauli to cut the call as Kunal might see it . He doesn't want to create any problems in her life 

Mauli is not ready to keep the phone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
This baby is in love ..she is asking if he had food and they keep on talking ..

Kunal at the right time in the wrong place .. 

Part 3 : Finally Kunal finds out 

So Mauli deleted the call list after talking to Ishaan lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Brainy !! 

Kunal checks the phone and is shocked !! Mauli rocks πŸ‘

Mauli is sleeping .. Kunal is restless ..He checks the note .. 

Bam ! Even he didn't read it ..For god sake somebody read it aloud ...😑

He is broken .. Mauli u cheated me .. he is in tears . .Bhai this is karma.. real karma.. cry cry cry for some more time 

Part 4 : Final - Sweety is back 

Ishaan is angry on sweety ..She is concerned for Ishaan .she has spotted MauNal outside the mall ( explaining the gift scene ) ... she tells him that love happens only once , Kunal is that kind of love for Mauli , she can never be your Manzil .. she has not moved on ..if she loves you  , has she ever told it ??? Ishaan is broken 

Yaar Mauli confess it soon .. Damn πŸ˜³ I always knew this I love you Ishaan confession will build up until the climax 

So Mauli has finally decided her Manzil ..Ishaan it is .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap first 
Can't hold the excitement .. Mauli is feeling sorry about Valentine's day drama ..Ishaan is broken replaying Sweety's words ..He hugs her.. Mauli has the cutest smile ..

Villian 's entry as usual..Kunal is clapping ..Ishti in shock .. πŸ‘

Kunal bhai , you better do your broken heart rantings somewhere else ..Why did u end up in Ishaan's house Man .. Can't you give us some peace .. That one proper hug and confession before the show ends .. we deserve it .. U had everything with Nandini .. what about Ishaan ?
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago
Whaaat? Is it like sympathy hug? Or what?
The Best Epi πŸ‘ Consider Towards Racing it's End πŸ˜›

Bravo Radhika πŸ‘ Grand Applause For This Strong Lady πŸ‘ For Taking Right Stand At Right Times πŸ‘ .

Mishti +Radhika πŸ˜› Given Lesson To Dida 😑 no words for Dida 😑 She lost completely 😑 the Ever Selfish 😑 🀒 ..

IShaan Ishaan ishaan Tum vahi Rudra Ho aaj phirsey Ruladiya 😭 Tum Saab kuch seh sakhty Ho sab Kuch 😭 jaise kithni baar uss Garud kavach torture tolerate Kareke Muskuraya Ho apni Shivi ko Sahi salamat dek kar 😭 Apni Shivi ko Confident And Smile Dekkey Tum Har mushkil ko apni sar liya ho πŸ‘ 😭 Plz silsila vaisa End mat do yaha 😭 Mein ronahi sakthi phirsey 😭 Ru Jaise Muskan aayega Ishaan ko aur Voh dekhna meri bas mein nahi bas 😭

Aaj Ishaan ithna Rulaya 😭 Unki har baathonsey aur pyaar sey 😭 Keh nahi sakthi keh nahi sakthi 😭

Ishaan isliye dukhtha Apni mauli ki muskan aur khushi nahi thi iss safar yani ML track mein Voh har vaqt pareshan thi yeh neela nag nahi chahthy 😭 yeh ek yesa pyar hai unki janmon ki tapasya sey naseeb hothi jo mauli ko mili πŸ‘ ..

Ishaan ko laga mauli muskurarahi bas voh Chain sey raha πŸ‘ phirsey I L U Bola 😭 mauli ki khushi ki alawa Ishaan ko kuch nahi chayiye 😭 ..

Meri Neela Nag 😭

Precap - Emotional Ishaan hugs Mauli emotional and complete in love 😭 and Tears 😭 Witnessed by K finally ..

Sweety Words claims nothing hitts ishaan 😭 but I L U letters not said by mauli hit him Strong 😭 utter pain he was 😭 .

Ishaan tum Rudra kyoun Ho 😭 Tum belkul Rudra kyoun nikla   πŸ˜­ KM ❀️ Sheer Brilliance just Brilliance I'm totally Speeches speechless for his Love πŸ₯Ί ..

Agar tum aarav hote Toh mein sambhalthi chalo KM ❀️ Hai bas
Lekin Tum Rudra Ho 😭 Sambhalna mushkil hai 😭 Aaj Toh mein Rolu 😭 Silsila kuch bhi Ho πŸ˜• Bas Neela Nag Apni Mauli sey I L U sunne 😭 aur koyi nahi bas mauli kehdo unhey I L U 😑 Varna Mein Shivi sey jyada tume Gaaliya dun 😑 ..

Will come later after a bit control πŸ˜† ...

😳
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Whaaat? Is it like sympathy hug? Or what?

No babies are in love ..Ishaan is broken ..Mauli is happy and relieved
Originally posted by Nandy141

Part 1 :
Radhika Ji is the star of the episode ..

Mishti has called her to tell about Dida... Radhika is angry on Dida..Dida is expressing her wish to see a happy family ..

Radhika Ji is a clear Ishti shipper ..She is asking Dida to think about Ishaan.. What all he has done .. She doesn't want Mauli to be tyaag ki deviπŸ‘..she wants Mauli's happiness , that's where her happiness lies

Precap first

Can't hold the excitement .. Mauli is feeling sorry about Valentine's day drama ..Ishaan is broken for some reason..He hugs her.. Mauli has the cutest smile ..

Villian 's entry as usual..Kunal is clapping ..Ishti in shock ..
πŸ‘

Sweety was best! She thought the flowers and gifts were for Kunal and used them as a symbol for Mauli loving Kunal! The fact that they were for Ishaan will be a huge shock to everyone! Sweety was right, they were a symbol of love indeed! But not for Kunal, for Ishaan!
Originally posted by Nandy141

No babies are in love ..Ishaan is broken ..Mauli is happy and relieved
it could be a dreaml πŸ˜† like the weeding

it could be a dreaml πŸ˜† like the weeding

Tum bhi na yaar πŸ˜†, the serial will end and you'll still think MauHaan wedding and baby is a dream πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Tum bhi na yaar πŸ˜†, the serial will end and you'll still think MauHaan wedding and baby is a dream πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† this serial has me scared of dreams. How is Mauhaan baby so sure?
Yet to watch.
Radhika truely cares for mauli.Love her.

So Monday is the last episode?

πŸ˜† this serial has me scared of dreams. How is Mauhaan baby so sure?

Because MauHaan is for sure.

As far as baby, Maisha confirmed Evan is the new baby.