~~Pehli Baar~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think All these needed special mention

-Yesterday We got to see a Wifey admiring Her Hubby after she woke up in the morning IN THEIR BEDROOM❤️

-Yesterday We got to see a Wifey's eyes SWELL UP WITH PRIDE remembering how he gave proper respect towards her feelings for her mom👍🏼

-Yesterday We got to see a Wifey who came to open the room of their Bedroom which was properly closed along with curtains there by COMPLETELY eliminating Unwanted Kabab mein Haddiz (like Durga Bahu, Rawat Uncle, Parv etc 🤢) to naak ghusavo in THE WIFEY - HUBBY MATTERS👍🏼

- Yesterday We got to see a Wifey who ache se class lagavofy Rawat Uncle for trying to disturb HER PYAARE SE JINDAL SAAB's Neend🥳

All Happened "PEHLI BAAR" so it's special in our Akshan's Journey❤️

Love😳
Saranya
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One day I want AJ to do tha same
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful, I guess this was 1st time Guddu woke up early but its justified considering how emotionally exhausting & tiring day he had before sleeping. 
I loved how Guddu bajaoed Rawat for attempting to disturb her Jindal Sahab.
Such a nosy & manerless he is ! 
I wish Guddu isspe kali mirch chidak de, so that he learns to keep his nose out of pati-patni's business.
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

One day I want AJ to do tha same

Ek din milega Shena
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful, I guess this was 1st time Guddu woke up early but its justified considering how emotionally exhausting & tiring day he had before sleeping. 

I loved how Guddu bajaoed Rawat for attempting to disturb her Jindal Sahab.
Such a nosy & manerless he is ! 
I wish Guddu isspe kali mirch chidak de, so that he learns to keep his nose out of pati-patni's business.

Thank U Genie😃

@Bold True😒 upar se he is sleeping in such an uncomfy way it may take time to sleep

@Blue Me too I loved🥳And this Rawat Uncle is totally mannerless kaise taak rahe theChiii🤢I hope ek baar mirchi attack kar hi de Hamari Gudiya😈