~~Tere Liye~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

A Beautiful Episode where we can see how Akshan were making efforts for protecting each other's feelings

"Maine Jo Kiya SIRF AUR SIRF GUDDAN KE SAMMAN KI SURAKSHA KE LIYE KIA HAI MAA"

Inorder to protect His Wife's Respect & protect her from his bahus' taunts If he has to become Khadus He will become one👍🏼Scolding his wifey is only the demand of the hour for saving her from more hurt then he wont think twice he will become the Akshat KATHORE Jindal Hayeee Akshat DIL LE LO basss❤️

"Jindal Saab ka SAAYA banke rahenge Hum"

Inorder to protect Her Jindal Saab's feelings from hurting more if the only way is to become his SHIELD then she won't think twice to become Guddan PROTECTIVE Jindal, following him, taking up his share of pain in hers👍🏼 & thus truly becoming HIS SAAYAShe will make sure all musibath will face her before it even touch her Jindal saabHayeee Guddan DIL LE LO aap bhi❤️

"Guddan mana ki hum donom bahut hi alag hai lekin KISI KO KHONE KA DARD KYA HOTHA HAI YEH HUMEIN EK JAISA BANA HI DETHA HAI"

She made arrangements for his first wife's barsi & made sure the barsi ki pooja went well along with Akshan completing the aarti👍🏼He inturn made sure her feelings for her mom should receive proper izzat as she may miss her mom todayHe came with aarti ki thaali & Akshan completed the second aarti👍🏼Both understands each other's feelings so well⭐️ & so deep

I Can't explain how well this one picture explains Akshan & Their "Dard ka Ristha" so precisely⭐️ CVz 👏They are each other's malham which will cure the scars of their guilty pasts

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I thought there will be tahlka after that explanation scene but forum is Sona sona😔
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cute post Saru. I was so sure from yesterday's episode itself that Akshat pretended to be mad at her so that no one else would shout at her.😊 He is such a sweetheart-perfect boyfriend material😆 
Loved the last scene from your screencap too! 

I'm so conflicted, on one hand I am worried about AJ going to jail on the other hand I want him to go to jail asap so that he can see the extent of Guddan's concern and love for him😳❤️
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Last para of this post 👏
I too was thinking the same while this scene was picturised on screen 

Guddan's reflection in her mom's portrait while AJ'S reflection in his beloved wife's portrait 

This was full of beautiful emotions 
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The two them are really meant for each other. 🤗
Without love so much support, protection and respect.❤️
What will they be when they love each other. 😉 
They are there for each other always and in every situation. I love that.  😊
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful post ⭐️🤗
yesterday, Akshan carried the picture together, symbolizing they would carry the burden of dard together 
& today Guddu burned her hands so that AJ can get some malam on his dard of losing Antra by successfully accomplishing the puja & then he applied malam on her hands Symbolizing they will share each other's dard to give malam to each other 

& How can anyone not fall for Jindal sahab ? 
A man straight out of dreams 

& Both Akshan truly deserve each other. 😳
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post and perfect title also
Tere liye perfectly suits our Akshan 
Guddan's burnt her hand for her hubby and declared she is her Saaya
AJ took stand that he doesn't like that anyone hurts Guddan and gave her mom full respect 
The image you posted itself speaks complete story
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yes I thought there will be tahlka after that explanation scene but forum is Sona sona😔

Awww Tani🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

Cute post Saru. I was so sure from yesterday's episode itself that Akshat pretended to be mad at her so that no one else would shout at her.😊 He is such a sweetheart-perfect boyfriend material😆 

Loved the last scene from your screencap too! 

I'm so conflicted, on one hand I am worried about AJ going to jail on the other hand I want him to go to jail asap so that he can see the extent of Guddan's concern and love for him😳❤️

Thank U Mohini😳

@Bold Akshat Jindal is Setting New Goals for Farz ka Ristha

@Blue Me too excited for upcoming epi😛
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Last para of this post 👏

I too was thinking the same while this scene was picturised on screen 

Guddan's reflection in her mom's portrait while AJ'S reflection in his beloved wife's portrait 

This was full of beautiful emotions 

Thank U Yashi❤️