Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mouser thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Atlast geet wants to go far away with these fake relationships and start a new life with Maan here sulaksha also misunderstand Samrat and rajmata take this chance to  crracr mu between them hope everything will be sorted soon
ja1970 thumbnail
Nice update. Stopped at the wrong time 
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet told mann to take her away from these conspiracies she is very tried of all these
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Heya i just finished reading ur ff till here... i loved the characters that u have carved.. initially I hated samrat n even thought of him to be some ghost as he was mostly absent at nights ðŸ˜†.. geet ka toh full change aaya pregnancy k baad.. ekdum se rani bani jhansi ki rani.. na maan ko chhoda na samrat na sulakshna ko.. lmao.. 
Ab please love birds ko alag matt karna n please kill rajmata n samiksha in an accident ðŸ˜ˆ jab dekho mere love birds k beech aate rehte hain.. 
I just loved the sensitivity that ur characters have and also the royal protocal that they follow as king n queen despite so much anger n disappointment in their relationships..

Luv Rucha
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sulakshana jealous of samrat geet. oh.rajmata doesn't even know samrat sulakshana relation.how will she react to the truth?naughty maan n geet trying to control her moans.oh geet fainted in maan's arms.geet pleading maan to take her away as she can't bear these sufferings anymore was emotional.good that samrat decided to give divorce after holi.but will rajmata sulakshana samiksha cause problems? the last maaneet scene was romantic. perfect pics 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful Upate
Samrat is ready to divorce Geet as soon as possible so that everything would fall in place and Geet was surprized but I am still thinking how did this marriage of samrat and Geet happen when Samrat is in love with Sulakshna and she is princess
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
samrat was stunned seeing sulaksana
rajmats was so welcoming to sulaksana but she hates geet
this mata is creepy
samrat was planning on divorce
geet was stunned hearing him
nice aprt
taahir004 thumbnail
Really sorry for been so late to respond 

please be advised that from now onwards I'll be very late in 

responding to any PM's but I will respond so please do give me the 

passwords as I will respond 
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

Maan was just angry seeing that Geet has to perform the pooja with Samrat
but in all this he finds a chance to tease his Sweetheart 
while Samrat is also shocked as his lady love is also standing beside him 
and she too is fuming with the fact that he has to perform the pooja with Geet 
when Geet felt dizzy because of the heat both Maan and Samrat was at her side 
while Rajmata was fuming that Geet spoiled the pooja 
Geet confessing her pain to Maan and Samrat then tells her after Holi he will
divorce her but will that be easy 

cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Rajmata is planing something  evil samrt told get he will divorce  her so she will marry maan i again that stupid sulskshana  cme her samart deserve  such a stupid lady who snatches  someelse husband  both loosers are responsible  fr geet this condition