Brief Written Update of Today's Episode - 19/2/2019

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys🤗

First time Main update de rahi hu as Genie asked me to do so😛

Before I start Today's Update Lemme tell u all Today New montage was shown🤗Guddan at centre,towards right Akshat in groom's costume then Akshat ke pass ek bahu then towards Guddan's left the other two bahuz😉

-Epi starts with Rawat uncle promising before Antra's pic to put Akshat in jail then phone pe casette ki baath pooch rahe hothe hai ki Akshat come and asks when have u start the business of casette teekh karana instead of CBI😆

- Then AJ asks why diya b4 Antra's pic is not lit and he goes to lit the same but is stopped by Rawat & says Tomorrow he will do it as its Antra's barsi.Just then Guddan comes and waits at doorstep.

-Then Akshat got emotional & says he want to forget this day but every year it comes infront of him and look at Antra's eyes it says "Everything will be ok Aj everything will be like Before" then Rawat interupts & says "Nothing is like before now u r with Guddan & she is waiting for u" Then Akshat excuses himself & leaves.

-Then Guddan says to Rawat U act so well & Jindal Saab dont know Y u didnt lit this Diya.She says dont u see how his eyes got tear eyed with the name of Antra.Rawat uncle cuts her off by saying sab dhoka hai & he will make sure he wont be able to do barsi ki pooja & he will try to bring his sachai before every one tomorrow.

-Then Guddan says 3 baatein -  1. "Jindal saab didnt murder Antra Ji so dont call him murderer. You dont have proof." 2. "Jindal saab ki aankhom mein jo aasu Antra ji ke liye hai woh utni hi sache hai jitni aapki aankhom mein aapki behan ke liye pyaar hai aur unkeliye yeh pooja bahut mayine rakti hai hum aapko yeh pooja bigadne nahi denge Guddan ki promise hai yeh ki Jindal saab yeh pooja karke rahenge" "Theesari humein bolne ki zarurat nahi q ki do mein jo bolna tha humne bol lia"🥳

- Morning Guddan is shown doing arrangements & Akshat comes with Antra's pic & he is amazed at her doing all arrangements w/o any mistake😛 Dadi also appreciates her. Then she go to kitchen to check food.

-Three bahuz make Antra's fav food which include Matar ki Sabzi too which Guddan says mujhe pasand nahi😆 Than Durga taunts her & opens her mouth for spitting venom🤢She says Guddan is not sadasya of this parivaar she only shares Jindal name She is only DOOSARI AURAT in AJ's life🥺 And they still consider Antra as their saas😳

- Guddan Replies very maturely that Its your nazar ki problem that she consider Guddan as AJ ki life ki doosari auratshe never consider her as alag from this parivaar, she always consider everyone as apna. Aur For her THIS MARRIAGE IS HER PEHLI SHAADI SHE HAS BECOME SOMEONE's WIFE FOR FIRST TIME, SOMEONE's SAAS FOR FIRST TIME & SOMEONE's BAHU FOR FIRST TIME👏She asks Durga to take care of food because she knows the family's taste better than her & Today she will make sure koi gadbad na ho in the pooja. Dadi overhears whole convo she comes & emotional hoke Guddan ke sir pe haath rakh deti hai

- While Rawat was arguing with his subordiante for the casette Akshat come to his room with the clothes & asks what's the matter. Then he gave him the clothes just then Guddan comes there & tell AJ to come to kitchen to check Food.

- Rawat threaten Guddan again he wont let Akshat to do pooja today uskeliye he will do anything kya patha haath dhote samay paani ke jagah acid aa jaayein tap se & she just runs like Devdas ki Paru🤪 & gives dhakka to him resulting in the falling of Matar ki Sabzi🤔Durga as usual starts taunting🤢

- Rawat comes & asks what's the matter she says Pani nahi acid hai tap mein & Rawat proves her wrong by washing his handsAkshat scolds her & Asks her to leave.She cries & Leave😒

Precap - Akshat Dadi Talks, Akshat going to hold the garam diya👍🏼

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi thanks a lot dear 🤗
Didn't watch the episode yet & too tired as after many days I walked so much. I really hate shopping & especially when you don't want to do it. 

Anyways, sounds like today was AJ's mood swing day as its Antra's happy death day so he will be touchy touchy

& regarding Durga, well she needs to know the meaning of "Dusri aurat" before calling someone the term.
How about Kishore teaching her that by getting one for her ? 

She is being a hypocrite, as if we use her logics, if the 1st one has no existence, how can Guddu be dusri ?

This seriously gives me a feeling that Kishore will get a "dusri" for her though he doesn't look the type but you see, he is really isn't very happily married. 

To be honest Rawat is also acting like a hindi serial wali "Dusri aurat" for Guddu i.e. spoiling food & getting her scolded, burning her hand 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Felt bad for guddu 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for update
Today's episode was emotional for both Akshat and Guddan
For Akshat it was the day when he lost his wife and life partner
For Guddan it became emotional because of Akshat is sad
Durga has completely lost her mind she just wants to hurt Guddan and the words she chose today showed she does not have any class and she is hypocrite always blabbering about prestige and all words of family and which good family uses these kind of words 
Guddan was star the way she gave back to Durga was commendable because after that devil bahu was mute
Rawat has become dumb he is terrifying Guddan to prove AJ as culprit and I don't know what he will get

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Does anyone have link to the precap as i cudnt get hold of it :( Quite a mixed bag kind of an epi and why does Dadi hear all the brilliant stuff from guddan which is meant for AJ's ears and a tad bit disappointed with AJ towards the end that he fell for the bahu's words and Rawat despite seeing how Guddan was working for the puja but then i guess its such an emotional day for him that one cant expect sense from him! Rawat and Durga are just too low class as negative chars which classy ind would call another woman doosri aurat given that the woman in ques is the only legit wife 😆 and Rawat ke expressions jitne one dimensional hai utni hi uski villainy.

Good bit was that AJ got to see that Guddan can do things v properly without making a fuss and that somewhere he does like her improper self!

When AJ goes to jail and gets to know Rawat ka truth i hope they show him remembering each moment Guddan tried to save him not caring for what it brought on her! Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Hi thanks a lot dear 🤗

Didn't watch the episode yet & too tired as after many days I walked so much. I really hate shopping & especially when you don't want to do it. 

Anyways, sounds like today was AJ's mood swing day as its Antra's happy death day so he will be touchy touchy

& regarding Durga, well she needs to know the meaning of "Dusri aurat" before calling someone the term.
How about Kishore teaching her that by getting one for her ? 

She is being a hypocrite, as if we use her logics, if the 1st one has no existence, how can Guddu be dusri ?

This seriously gives me a feeling that Kishore will get a "dusri" for her though he doesn't look the type but you see, he is really isn't very happily married. 

To be honest Rawat is also acting like a hindi serial wali "Dusri aurat" for Guddu i.e. spoiling food & getting her scolded, burning her hand 

My pleasure Genie🤗

@Bold Exactly

@Blue He will be in an emotional mess
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Thanks for the update

Felt bad for guddu 

Even though I felt bad for Guddan I loved How Maturely She replied back to Durga👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thank you for update

Today's episode was emotional for both Akshat and Guddan
For Akshat it was the day when he lost his wife and life partner
For Guddan it became emotional because of Akshat is sad
Durga has completely lost her mind she just wants to hurt Guddan and the words she chose today showed she does not have any class and she is hypocrite always blabbering about prestige and all words of family and which good family uses these kind of words 
Guddan was star the way she gave back to Durga was commendable because after that devil bahu was mute
Rawat has become dumb he is terrifying Guddan to prove AJ as culprit and I don't know what he will get

@Bold Durga & her words never go ek saath🤢

@Blue I agreee⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Does anyone have link to the precap as i cudnt get hold of it :( Quite a mixed bag kind of an epi and why does Dadi hear all the brilliant stuff from guddan which is meant for AJ's ears and a tad bit disappointed with AJ towards the end that he fell for the bahu's words and Rawat despite seeing how Guddan was working for the puja but then i guess its such an emotional day for him that one cant expect sense from him! Rawat and Durga are just too low class as negative chars which classy ind would call another woman doosri aurat given that the woman in ques is the only legit wife 😆 and Rawat ke expressions jitne one dimensional hai utni hi uski villainy.

Good bit was that AJ got to see that Guddan can do things v properly without making a fuss and that somewhere he does like her improper self!

When AJ goes to jail and gets to know Rawat ka truth i hope they show him remembering each moment Guddan tried to save him not caring for what it brought on her!

Here is the Precap link😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuE48u5AMEy/

@Bold I feel frm precap there is a scene b/w Dadi & Akshat may be she will say what she heard at kitchen its my guess🤪

@Blue No its not like dat just like Genie said in her post I too feel he doesn't know how will his emotions turn out this day usko khud nahi patha hoga isliye he immediately said "Just leave" as he dnt want to hurt Guddan 😒

@Pink Wud love to watch this If CVz are going in this way😛

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Saru for doing the update🤗 love your brief update you summon it all. 
Guddan looked so pretty in white shalwar.  I found her running scene superub similar to Paro, but hilarious at the time, because you  could see how CVS add 2 duppta together to make it a long one🤣 I notice each every single cloth details because my mum is Creative Seamstress 👏 

By calling Guddan Doosri Aurat, Durga Jindal disgraced AJ reputation and his love for Late Antara Jindal.

Rawat Uncle go rotten in your Gufaa, who made you CBI wale? Try to read a person emotion and eyes.