Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am happy that they chose Aly as wildcard as he is doing wonderful after comeback.Read somewhere that Harsh is coming,i was like no please...Aly is in the right path to be in the show and he has proved himself in all if his stunts after comeback.
Regarding Adi,i am still not getting the answer why he is called a wildcard.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShristyBaishya thumbnail
I agree he is bang on after his entry.Till now he is proving his comeback.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just bcoz he walked in with Aly who had gotten eliminated how will it make Adi a wildcard? It's ridiculous to even suggest that. He took a week off to recuperate. But in a way this might seem unfair to others coz Adi missed elimination twice. Once during the episode he was supposed to perform the stunt but Puneeth filled in for him n he didn get to perform stunts for another week. I know everyone r saying it's unfair he got to choose Puneeth but given Adi is nearly as good it's fair. None of the others were even half as good as Adi himself. So y will he choose any of them? I wish wildcard was a fair entry though. The eliminated contestants should all get a chance to compete n then a wildcard must be chosen.Edited by BeyondHorizon - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Just bcoz he walked in with Aly who had gotten eliminated how will it make Adi a wildcard? It's ridiculous to even suggest that. He took a week off to recuperate. But in a way this might seem unfair to others coz Adi missed elimination twice. Once during the episode he was supposed to perform the stunt but Puneeth filled in for him n he didn get to perform stunts for another week. I know everyone r saying it's unfair he got to choose Puneeth but given Adi is nearly as good it's fair. None of the others were even half as good as Adi himself. So y will he choose any of them? I wish wildcard was a fair entry though. The eliminated contestants should all get a chance to compete n then a wildcard must be chosen.

Thing is all the news portals keep calling Aditya wildcard. Rohit himself said, "look who is back" for both Aly and Aditya. I think that's why people are confused (myself included) as to how Aditya is a wildcard.

@ Bold: That's how it used to be before. There was actually a whole weekend dedicated to eliminated contestants and they would compete to return with one person getting eliminated each stunt. But I think since Rohit came on board that hasn't happened. It has always just been decided. Last season it was Nia. This season Aly.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Metis

Thing is all the news portals keep calling Aditya wildcard. Rohit himself said, "look who is back" for both Aly and Aditya. I think that's why people are confused (myself included) as to how Aditya is a wildcard.

@ Bold: That's how it used to be before. There was actually a whole weekend dedicated to eliminated contestants and they would compete to return with one person getting eliminated each stunt. But I think since Rohit came on board that hasn't happened. It has always just been decided. Last season it was Nia. This season Aly.

True n the format in the earlier seasons were really good. In the beginning u didn have a random wild card entry like Shamita. N there used to be a dedicated episode for wildcard selection. Last season my fav was Nia but I was disappointed she got not just one but two chances in KKK. First time Rohit said next week was supposed to be girls vs boys. So whoever got eliminated would be back. But y was that the case? Y not plan for that when u have equal no of contestants? N despite getting that chance Nia got eliminated again but she is back in no time. I loved watching Nia perform but she got out fair n square n it was unfair to all the other contestants that she was brought back again n again. This season there should have been a fair competition between Aly, Zain, Avika n Harsh. N then a wild card should have been chosen.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

True n the format in the earlier seasons were really good. In the beginning u didn have a random wild card entry like Shamita. N there used to be a dedicated episode for wildcard selection. Last season my fav was Nia but I was disappointed she got not just one but two chances in KKK. First time Rohit said next week was supposed to be girls vs boys. So whoever got eliminated would be back. But y was that the case? Y not plan for that when u have equal no of contestants? N despite getting that chance Nia got eliminated again but she is back in no time. I loved watching Nia perform but she got out fair n square n it was unfair to all the other contestants that she was brought back again n again. This season there should have been a fair competition between Aly, Zain, Avika n Harsh. N then a wild card should have been chosen.

Nia's first return I had no problem with. She was brought back as a wildcard. Fine. Her second return made me very angry. It was like the channel was favouring Nia in the hopes of having her win. It also demoralizes contestants. I'm glad no one got demoralized in the show, but still.

Thankfully, this season it was only one return. And of them all I guess Aly was the most deserving. It would have been interesting to see everyone compete for the return. Sree would have quit halfway. Harsh would have aborted. So would Zain. It would be between Aly and Avika and at the end Avika would just look so disinterested that Aly would win. A worthwhile episode of laughs. ðŸ˜†