Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Are they dying? All 3? How is gajra gonna pull that?
May be she replace them with older cast ?

Maybe but will new audience accept a new face as Mauli and Kunal? I don't know, Maunal = Shaditi

Jaya ji said that Mishti, Pari and she will be a part of season 2
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

That's your interpretation of the scenes so I won't comment but Mauli did say in camp track that she is falling for Kunal, whatever happened after that is very clear... 

Are from putting restriction on Mauli to pick Ishaan, you are now putting restrictions on viewers, "People who care about Mauli" please speak for yourself, do not judge other members 

I'm not  putting restrictions on or judging anyone...it's a general saying ..if you care about someone you will want the best for them. And I feel that Ishaan will give Mauli far more happiness than Kunal and he's best for her..
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and the only person who will give her unhappiness is kunal. And it is not clear that mauli loves Kunal. She did not say so. She just dreamt of him because that was the very first time he spent time with her and their child Together. It was probably a dream she always had..Kunal will never make mauli happy because he destroyed her the first time around..And If people truly care about Mauli they will want her to be with a man who adores her...not a man who will drop her as soon as he finds another more suitable female to his liking ..

you know everyone thinks differently. For me personally I make opinions putting myself in other people shoe's. So if it's about caring about Mauli let's say Mauli was my sis or friend and she would have been in love with a man who had betrayed and destroyed her and left her pregnant and alone , I would have given her one tight slap across her face and said wake up girl . If that guy loved you the way you love him he would have never left you, never humiliated you. But he did. So he clearly doesn't love you the way you love him hence he simply doesn't love you. Choose yourself , choose your self respect and not a man who doesn't love you the way you deserve to be loved. That is what I would have told to some one who's happiness I cared about. I definitely would not have encouraged her love for a man who had emotionally abused her. May be even taken her to a therapist . 😆
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

you know everyone thinks differently. For me personally I make opinions putting myself in other people shoe's. So if it's about caring about Mauli let's say Mauli was my sis or friend and she would have been in love with a man who had betrayed and destroyed her and left her pregnant and alone , I would have given her one tight slap across her face and said wake up girl . If that guy loved you the way you love him he would have never left you, never humiliated you. But he did. So he clearly doesn't love you the way you love him hence he simply doesn't love you. Choose yourself , choose your self respect and not a man who doesn't love you the way you deserve to be loved. That is what I would have told to some one who's happiness I cared about. I definitely would not have encouraged her love for a man who had emotionally abused her. May be even taken her to a therapist . 😆

exactly you would do what you thought was best for that person..and also give her the best advice. 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not  putting restrictions on or judging anyone...it's a general saying ..if you care about someone you will want the best for them. And I feel that Ishaan will give Mauli far more happiness than Kunal and he's best for her..

Your POV is different which is obvious but I'd say that let people decide if they care or not...

If Ishaan is the best for her, he was in her life for 3 years, why didn't she move on with THE BEST? Why is she so happy when she is with bad Kunal? Why is she dreaming about Kunal when she is with Ishaan? 

The best was there when Kunal wasn't, but Mauli did not move on, did she? 

She doesn't take Ishaan's name in front of Kunal, even though she has been living with the best for past 3 years and the bad one came back like a month ago... 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not putting restrictions on or judging anyone...it's a general saying ..if you care about someone you will want the best for them. And I feel that Ishaan will give Mauli far more happiness than Kunal and he's best for her..

you know what Indira if Mauli's happiness is limited to a man who not only gave her the biggest pain of her life but wasn't even there to support her and didn't even care if she was dead or alive then I really feel bad for her. That for her happiness means to be with such a man. It's actually sad.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

you know what Indira if Mauli's happiness is limited to a man who not only gave her the biggest pain of her life but wasn't even there to support her and didn't even care if she was dead or alive then I really feel bad for her. That for her happiness means to be with such a man. It's actually sad.

yes lol. 😆.if she was real she would show some  sense ...and frankly if she was real she would have moved on with Ishaan ages ago ...he's a fantastic guy ...but they've decided to write her as a sad woman still stuck in the past and still hung up on her cheating ex.,  ..but you never know today  they've written her like this but tomorrow she may be different ..fictional characters can be manipulated by the writers any time they wish..😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Mauli smiles in her sleep only when she is thinking about Kunal... Again I don't know if they will end up together or not but happy that we are getting so many good Maunal scenes 

Mauli is not a prize or badge that Ishaan will lose to Kunal or Kunal will lose to Ishaan, she is a human who has every right to decide what she wants in her life, but sadly, society will restrict her to accept only one or they will s**t shame her or bad mouth her... Feminism is weird in this show...

In this feminism, the woman doesn't matter, her happiness doesn't matter... 

If she is happy marrying Ishaan she should do it and if she is happy living with Kunal then she should do it, she deserves a happy life... She can stay single if she does not love Ishaan and can't get over what Kunal did to her... It's her life.. 

My favorite scene -
1 Mauli smiling and dreaming about Kunal
2 Kunal's dialogue that Mauli is his life (Nalla admi)
3 Kunal's reaction to medical reports. He didn't think that he can't have a family, he thought about the pain Mauli must be going through...little does he know that he has two little munchkins 

Good episode

Mauli's reaction is not surprising, it's just that we overlooked the sequence of events they have shown... 

1 Kunal comes back from USA 
2 Mauli agreed to marry Ishaan because of Kunal
3 Mauli dreams and smiles thinking about Kunal 
4 Camp track - Mauli confessed that she is falling in love with him
5 Kunal's plan to make Mauli love Ishaan 
6 He removed everyone from Mauli's life to make sure she has only Ishaan in her life 
7 Mauli feels indebted to Ishaan because he was the only one with her when everyone left her (Situation created by Kunal) 
8 Mauli is back to living with Kunal and her feelings for him are resurfacing 

Wonderful and balanced posts 👏 agree with all of them ..

Its not about whats right and whats wrong bec that would be subjective. Mauli is in a complicated relationship and choosing which way to go is not as easy . Firstly kunal loves mauli or not , is unclear but does that matter ? Mauli never stopped loving kunal, or should i say, she is not over him yet . I'd again say that she must marry ishan only but in the end , its her choice which matters. If she chooses to forgive kunal, fine . I wont judge her . We can call her names but nobody has the right to judge her..she is a human. Why do we look for perfection everywhere ? We want the guilty party to be punished . We want kunal to suffer. Isnt it. If he doesnt love mauli, he wont be affected by ishan and maulis marriage eithrr .  stop to think how complex.all this is. 

Its not as if itv is regressive . We have shows like patiala babes and kehne ko humsafar hai , they are quite mature with their takes but here i guess its very difficult to do so here because of their insensitive story telling . 

I wont call it happiness or love due to which she is double minded . Its the pleasure which the human mind seeks again and again and again ...Pleasure can be in anything ,  in that feeling of love , in sex, in alcohol, in smoking , in drugs. Mostly the human mind also knows that its not good but they still go for it . Its a negative emotion..It isnt so easy to stop loving someone ..kunal did it didnt he ? He didnt love mauli but mauli did. 

Love vs self respect . 😊 as opppsed to the popular feminists opinion , yes , love holds more weight...Bahut badtameez besharam kameena hota hai pyar , but pyar aisa hi hota hai😆 its a"gray wala shade "  . Why? Because you lose a part of yourself when you love someone and that losing yourself means you are bowing down to your ego and its important in a relationship...you lose your "self" means self respect is not as important as this other feeling when in love. Isnt ishan compromising on his self respect ? Bec he loves mauli. Who does mauli love ? We dont know . Does mauli know ? 

I said this post leap also that all this is too unfair to ishan . But he chose to fall in love with a girl with a past baggage so be it . He will n he is dealing with it quite well.