Who can defeat me?? Iron lady??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
who can defeat me??? I'm Lovely the unbreakable the daring, resistant ,everlasting audacious bold, daredevil and what not still good for nothing...
So weird she was the only one in the house to feel Nimrat presence being a ghost Nimrat also can't be more stronger than Lovely and the latter made Nimrat cry what a joke????

Literally Lovely is a negative character whom the creatives need to run the show otherwise due to lack of ideas they are unable to move forward so the only solution is in making Lovely the most powerful thing in the show...nothing and no one can defeat her, all her actions and deeds turn invisible in front of others...

your POV PLEASEEE!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Kumar Sanu, a Hindi film play back singer can defeat lovely because he got diary of nimrat
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Earlier it was Lovely Vs Kulfi and Others, Now its Lovely Vs Bhootni !
I salute CVs for creating such an amazingly besharam and badass character. I mean look at her guts - she is openly challenging a spirit...wow ! Also shez so intelligent to guess that the bhoot cannot harm her physically so again she got into her "I am the boss" mode.. And i wonder whenever she screams and openly admits all her sins, at that point of time Sikka and his gharwalas all disappear in thin air and whenever Sikka is saying something Lovely is always there to listen and plan something against it. 

i really doubt this Kumar Sanu thing will disclose the secret. I read somewhere that Sanu will sing a song hinting that Kulfi is Sikka's daughter. But seeing the history of SIkka's dumbness I doubt he will barely understand the in depth meaning in that song. He woudl just be shown shedding tears with bikhra hua baal and fata hua jeans and then he will let Kulfi go away and return back fully drunk and spent ! 

Sikka till date has gotten all the hints in this world but uska dimag lagta hai uske ghutne me jaake, uske fate hue jeans se baahar gir gaya hai...otherwise even a fool could have guessed that all hints directly relate him to Kulfi. Anyways today he will pick up the diary and in ultra slow motion he will open the last page which has nothing and by that time Wrestler Lovely will push him and grab the diary back. Ho gaya kaam ! I also wonder wen this diary is in Lovely's custody how will it reach Kumar Sanu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Lets see what all drama unfolds tomorrow...it would be real fun to watch...!!
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Image result for fatty girl cartoon
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Yes this is it she's exactly like that this is how she behaves herself, the rolling pin is for Sikander.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Earlier it was Lovely Vs Kulfi and Others, Now its Lovely Vs Bhootni !

I salute CVs for creating such an amazingly besharam and badass character. I mean look at her guts - she is openly challenging a spirit...wow ! Also shez so intelligent to guess that the bhoot cannot harm her physically so again she got into her "I am the boss" mode.. And i wonder whenever she screams and openly admits all her sins, at that point of time Sikka and his gharwalas all disappear in thin air and whenever Sikka is saying something Lovely is always there to listen and plan something against it. 

i really doubt this Kumar Sanu thing will disclose the secret. I read somewhere that Sanu will sing a song hinting that Kulfi is Sikka's daughter. But seeing the history of SIkka's dumbness I doubt he will barely understand the in depth meaning in that song. He woudl just be shown shedding tears with bikhra hua baal and fata hua jeans and then he will let Kulfi go away and return back fully drunk and spent ! 

Sikka till date has gotten all the hints in this world but uska dimag lagta hai uske ghutne me jaake, uske fate hue jeans se baahar gir gaya hai...otherwise even a fool could have guessed that all hints directly relate him to Kulfi. Anyways today he will pick up the diary and in ultra slow motion he will open the last page which has nothing and by that time Wrestler Lovely will push him and grab the diary back. Ho gaya kaam ! I also wonder wen this diary is in Lovely's custody how will it reach Kumar Sanu ðŸ˜†

Lets see what all drama unfolds tomorrow...it would be real fun to watch...!!

VERY APT REPLY:
You said it all.
this is whenever she plans and plots Sikander and others are dead.
I just hate sikka mom this woman has not that power of showing a nice and sweet dadi as in other shows nani and dadi she may be a yesteryear Bollywood heroine but in the role of a grandma she fails miserably.
Now coming back to the wrestler biwi of Sikander verses the bhootni biwi of Sikander the wrestler is much more powerful she can challenge anyone in this world or the other world she's not scared she's not shy nor she repents anything everything is possible for her whatever she wants comes to her feet.

Now sikander he sees and hears everything but he's such a careless person he's not a person who gives sufficient attention or thoughts to avoid harms or problems knowing well that his wrestler biwi is a killer, liar, planner and plotter.
She killed Nimrat she tried to kill both girls still Sikander mind is close and not working.
He's inattentive, careless and NEGLIGENT so he's USELESS.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Kumar Sanu, a Hindi film play back singer can defeat lovely because he got diary of nimrat

What a shame he himself got the diary several times he was not able to at least gave a thought that such an old diary can't be of his wrestler biwi.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CREATIVES HAVE GONE MAD !! TOTALLY MAD
I JUST READ THAT AFTER TRUTH REVEALATION LOVELY WILL MAKE A DEAL WID KULFI BY EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILING HER AND ACCUSES HER OF SOME CRIME AND KULFI IS THUS SENT TO REMAND HOME !!! GOD PLLLSSS SPARE ME... THIS IS HEIGHT OF NONSENSE AND SHOWING VICTORY OF EVIL OVER GOODNESS. PAGAL HO GAYE HAI CVz
dailysoap100 thumbnail
We r sick of lovely n brainless Dadi, maninder, Sikka. This show should go off air. Writers are driving pleasure out of torture to a little girl . This is psychopath behavior. Hate this show.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this idiotic whole sikka family can't handle one person lovely . this idiotic family can't join together and teach nice lesson to lovely.. sikka family can join together and say to lovely and say to if u send kulf to boarding school    we will not let u to meet amyra

but ek number ke darpok sikka ke family ke andar itni himmat kahan us fatty ke aage