abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Jasmine's acting and underperformance was caught clearly today in the elimination stunt today.

She had a dejected look on her face from the time yellow team was formed .

She went in every task with lots of arguments and always carried a solemn face and hence aborted the stunts.

But just look at the elimination task.

She was cheerful, had a determined face, looked spirited to fight, forgot all her injuries , was having fun even after getting so badly hit by ice and did the task beautifully.

All the above states how she was reluctant in the prior stunts and so underperformed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrahelikaKoch thumbnail
I am totally agree with you..she just underperformed because she was not selected by anyone and so did not want to play for a group.She had decided to not perform for others and just for herself.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly Jasmine is annoying. From day one she cribs or acts like a kid. U can find it cute only till some point. There are so many stunts where she froze or wasn quick on her feet like her co-contestants. If she hadn cried so much before every stunt I wouldn't mind her so much. Getting injured is a common thing in KKK and she is not the first or the last one to get injured. People have sustained heavier injuries and whats with the drama on worms biting? They feel creepy for sure but in no way do they have jaws that will puncture ur skin 😵 
Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was clear that she did not want to do any stunt to save others.Better go to elimination task itself and do your best.That's her logic.
dumbchick thumbnail

Jasmine disappointed me the most this week. She had started growing on me and I had started rooting for her till last week. In fact, I would have preferred her over Ridhima in the top 3. But this week, the OTT pathetic behavior she displayed in the electric-shock task was too much for me to bear.

Jasmine should have understood that if she excels in that task (the opponent was Bharti- the weakest player) or even gives neck-to-neck competition to her, she would have proved her credibility in her team as well as in the show beyond any doubts. After that however might Shamita bitch and plot, everyone including Rohit, would unanimously have made Shamita the villain. But Jasmine's OTT drama pissed everyone so off that Rohit was ready to kick her out of the show. In fact, I think if Jasmine would have lost the elimination stunt against Ridhima, then Rohit would have kicked out both Vikas and Jasmine. Rohit saved Ridhima only because however bad her performance may be, she has never done such OTT drama before any task.

Jasmine you lost the game, then and there.

Loveguru15 thumbnail
Her constant crying was getting on my nerves.
Paahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumbchick

Jasmine disappointed me the most this week. She had started growing on me and I had started rooting for her till last week. In fact, I would have preferred her over Ridhima in the top 3. But this week, the OTT pathetic behavior she displayed in the electric-shock task was too much for me to bear.

Jasmine should have understood that if she excels in that task (the opponent was Bharti- the weakest player) or even gives neck-to-neck competition to her, she would have proved her credibility in her team as well as in the show beyond any doubts. After that however might Shamita bitch and plot, everyone including Rohit, would unanimously have made Shamita the villain. But Jasmine's OTT drama pissed everyone so off that Rohit was ready to kick her out of the show. In fact, I think if Jasmine would have lost the elimination stunt against Ridhima, then Rohit would have kicked out both Vikas and Jasmine. Rohit saved Ridhima only because however bad her performance may be, she has never done such OTT drama before any task.

Jasmine you lost the game, then and there.

Completely agree with you.Before this week,Jasmine was growing to be a tough competitor but this week completely shaken her image to a cry baby.Look at her performance at the elimination stunt.Vast difference.
ShristyBaishya thumbnail
Her drama was OTT in last week.We all would have sympathize with her had she never did those dramas before each performance
🥱
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't stand this 3 year whinny baby in a grown up body...she tries to look innocent and cute but she is one cunning fox.

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Her own acts proves that she was underperforming before in group stunts and when it comes to her own survival,she overperformed.
She herself said "somebody has to pay for somebody else fault",which shows what mindset she has.