behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So why they did not disqualified vikas earlier?? ðŸ˜• why after elimination stunt why not before that... What was need of elimination stunt... Or they were waiting that if Jasmine did not perform well they wanted to evict her? it's quiet possible that she has signed minimum guarantee clause as a finalist... What you all think? Whole episode look fishy and riddhima is least tolerable among girls ..even bharti is better atleast she do insect stunts well , riddhima toh failed in them too🥱 why so much favour to this girl?? I won't be surprised even if she wins this show...it's all about favoritism

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Disqualification of Vikas did not happen in the start for 3 reasons :

1) they built up the whole situation for drama to get TRP.

2) this season contestants are weak and these people would have taken every task more lightly and aborted them more if they would know that there was no elimination.

3) Even audience wouldn't have been interested in seeing the episodes then. 
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Disqualification of Vikas did not happen in the start for 3 reasons :

1) they built up the whole situation for drama to get TRP.

2) this season contestants are weak and these people would have taken every task more lightly and aborted them more if they would know that there was no elimination.

3) Even audience wouldn't have been interested in seeing the episodes then. 

May be you r right but they could do another elimination na
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah  ! Even I wanted that to happen.

But I guess the current team has lost interest in this season.

Prior season they used to have 3 to 4 wild cards but this season they have closed with just 2 .

I remember Nia was brought in twice as a wild card and that too near the finale but this time I guess they just are not interested due to contestants non- performing attitude.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't mind even if she is a fixed finalist. Atleast she doesn't start crying at the drop of hat before every stunt, doesn't crib why and how she has to do a particular stunt, and has the right sporting attitude towards the stunts, which was clearly seen when she gracefully accepted going into elimination.

Rest, performance wise barring Punit and Aditya everyone else is more or less at the same level. No one apart from those two has been consistent at stunts and they all have had their share of highs and lows.

So, nothing wrong in it if Riddima is a finalist. She surely has been lucky a couple of times, but she has been on a right path.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly among the girls Ridhima has fared better even though she did not perform as well as others. But honestly she doesn't whine like many others. Also as @abhilasha_dream pointed out, this was done to garner TRPs coz Vikas brought in element of tadka in BB n they wanted to use that here too. Jasmine performs most of her stunts poorly but somehow magically she manages to do well in elimination stunts. Y not show this consistency all the time? All that crying n whining will make one feel she was dragged into all this.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Or maybe because if Vikas is eliminated from the beginning of the episode, they won't do the stunt or won't give their 100%. And if no one does the stunt or there is no purpose to do the stunt then how will they cover up the episode of 2h ? WIth Bharti's jokes ?