Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel it was important to make a topic on this today after Jasmin aborted that first stunt. He looked so dejected, but I believe him. These stunts are not torture. They are designed to test endurance and push you to a limit.

Hence Rohit I believe you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

I feel it was important to make a topic on this today after Jasmin aborted that first stunt. He looked so dejected, but I believe him. These stunts are not torture. They are designed to test endurance and push you to a limit.

Hence Rohit I believe you.

Hey, agree with you.. In fact I made a similar topic. 😆
Rohit's frustration was understandable!!
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Hey, agree with you.. In fact I made a similar topic. 😆
Rohit's frustration was understandable!!

Lol yeah I saw your topic after I made mine, so let the mods of this forum deal with it. Yahan toh main sirf ek member hoon. ðŸ˜†

Rohit didn't seem frustrated. He appeared almost dejected. Like he had given up or something. And I feel for him. Jasmin's nonstop crying got on my nerves. I was like for god's sake it wasn't even so bad. Look at Aditya and Aly. Yeah they were getting shocked, but they kept going. Look at Bharti. She was getting shocks, but she kept going. And Jasmin just held out her hand like it was frozen in spot or something.
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No viewers have a doubt about it for sure.Jasmin was overreacting and did OTT as she was sent for a task she does not wanna do.Look at her in the elimination stunt.🥱
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aur dekho toh sahi... elimination stunt mein jeet gayi. She does it all the time. Drama for all the stunts but wins the elimination stunt. Hum ab kya samjhe ? ðŸ¥±
Minionite thumbnail
Yes to both of you! She does this drama and then suddenly in elimination stunt she just does a brilliant job? Really now?
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can I just say "Rohit I believe you" as well? He or KKK's team does not torture its contestants.

This season's contestants are just here to take a walk in the park. They cry if they have to deal with creepy crawlies, they cry for heights, they cry if it's a fun stunt like that truck one, they cry if they have to do action, they just cry all the time. A few of them a little too much, ahem Jasmin ahem.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Jasmine was crying as if someone died or something and then she backed out from letting bharti push the button too  ke mujhe girne kabhi nahi hai so bharti's stunt is left incomplete automatically no.point for her to take more shocks. Loser
alaskanhusky thumbnail
While I agree that Jasmine shouldn't have aborted I think her neck injury got her scared. She was afraid of being thrown again. But yeah she refuses every stunt and Rohit literally has to hold her hand.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This show seems so fake...like all the drama and crying seems so badly done and ingenuine

I bet this is all preplanned nonsense to create TRPs