Super Dancer Chapter 3

Review - 16/17 feb

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My review on this week's performances. 

Gourav and Amardeep - nice concept, gourav was amazing as always. Story telling could have been better

Tejas and Tushar - yaar, Tejas is a born star ⭐️! How does he manage his energy levels? And yesss, Tushar ka paseena chudatha hai ye ladka. Good act, something different. It was evident that tejas's energy levels dropped by the end of the act. But outstanding act.

Saksham.and Vaibhav - they tried an emotional act this time instead of comedy. I liked it. Saksham is doing very well considering his age. How innocent he looks.  😃. Good job by both of them - Vaibhav's concept and saksham's dance.
Did I miss something, there was a clip on insta where Vaibhav says he wants a child like saksham in real, but it wasn't telecasted in the epi

Pritam and Pratik - it was their best till date. Liked the innovation brought to the super move. But I still feel something is lacking with the kid. Pratik's concepts are amazing, but they are somehow not blending with pritam. May be I have too many expectations from Pratik.

Their act needs a lot of core strength. Amazed with these two

Akshit and Vivek - loved the concept. Vivek wants to show us where tap dance came from👏. First half of the performance was so good. They had solo bits for both of them. Good job!
Glad Akshit's education is being sponsored by someone. These kids do need support for education.

PS: how do these kids manage studies? Do they even go to school through out the season? 

Ridesh and Shivani - the child ridesh is very sincere and hard working. He definitely over powered Shivani in the act. The only thing Shivani did through out the act was play with the ghagra. Agree it's not her dance style but they should have chosen something better. 
Ridesh deserves to stay. Let's see what happens tomorrow

Call me biased , but I am waiting for Jay &Sanam and Jayshree &Anuradha's performances. And of course Aryan😃

Acts of 17 Feb - 

Rupsa and Nishant - the child learns well, or may be Nishant teaches well. But then Nishant repeats a lot of steps and there is a comfort zone created for the child. it was a good performance, could be better.

Avastha and Aryan - yaar, I love to see Aryan's dance. He is so damn talented and his energy is at high always. Kya khate/peethe ho yaar!! And Avastha is indeed matching his energy levels. Outstanding. Pure dance. She is slowly growing to be a finale worthy contestant.

😳Jay and Sanam - speechless. Just speechless. Awww Sanam had tears in his eyes. The way he caresses Jay 😳😳 and the trust Jay has on Sanam is out of the world. The concept, choreography was amazing. And the execution was mind blowing. I am just so happy Jay was given the second chance. If not for it, we would have missed these amazing acts. Can't even imagine Sanam doing all of these with any other child.👏 to their effort and their understanding.

😳Jayshree and Anuradha - what an act! Honestly, Anuradha did a reverse act in s2 with jyotiranjan and some other child, I don't remember the name. But then the execution of today's act was so amazing. It created those horror vibes seriously. Kudos to them. And yes, it was the best act of the day, along with Sanam and jay's of course. And I am super glad that Anuradha got her due appreciation from anurag that she gives a tough competition to vivek's choreography.👏 great job. Keep up the good work!

Devika and Aishwarya - I really didn't know that devdas didn't really was in love with either paro or cm. Is it true? Or is it just used for storytelling? 
I liked their act. Devika's classical obviously out powered Aishwarya's. But they should be given a chance to come back and redeem themselves. I wish there was no elimination this week. It was a very tough call. Felt bad for them, since they are the only contestants to represent an Indian dance form. I wish them luck to come back with much more positivity during the wild card.
Edited by sweetzzz - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
well written
thanks fr the update ;)
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Great Update. Thank You!👏Hey where can I find video uploads for the episodes?