~~Two Moments~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Two Moments that needs special mention👍🏼

1. "Tumpe acha lag raha hai"

When Akshat complimented Guddan after making her wear His Tohfa❤️The compliment she wanted to hear & asked for in their room finally came from his zubaan at the right place and at the right moment

2. "Pyaar Imtehaan se nahi Saath dene se saabit hotha hai"

Kya dhulayi ki hai nah Akshat ne Vijay ki for torturing his Gudiya🥳& This dialogue deserves👏Akshan toh hamesha ek doosare ka saath dethe hai na 😳so indirectly he confessed there is PYAAR between Akshan
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Saru I love this 2 moments too it was very beautiful. 😳

I love this when AJ  complimented this to his wife.  It was just too ❤️ He gave his Single Piece diamond necklace,and then he was the one that put it on her. This is the first time that AJ complimented his wife on something that she wore and that too on his gift. 

For AJ relationship means being together with his life partner, in good and bad times. Since the day of Guddan did runaway  Kand. He told her its Saath Saath 😳
I wish Guddan was concicous instead of semi conscious 
In the future, when Rawats intention are revealed Akshat Jindal will learn the depth of Guddans devotion, trust, belief in him. That GUddan is his Saaya and not live him no matter what. 
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really loved these 2 moments & yes these does need special mention 👍🏼

1. "Tumpe acha lag raha hai" - this is 1st time he complemented her 😃

2. "Pyaar Imtehaan se nahi Saath dene se saabit hotha hai" - Indirectly certifying his love for his Guddiya as they never leave each other's saath 😉
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Piku*

Saru I love this 2 moments too it was very beautiful. 😳

I love this when AJ  complimented this to his wife.  It was just too ❤️ He gave his Single Piece diamond necklace,and then he was the one that put it on her. This is the first time that AJ complimented his wife on something that she wore and that too on his gift. 

For AJ relationship means being together with his life partner, in good and bad times. Since the day of Guddan did runaway  Kand. He told her its Saath Saath 😳
I wish Guddan was concicous instead of semi conscious 
In the future, when Rawats intention are revealed Akshat Jindal will learn the depth of Guddans devotion, trust, belief in him. That GUddan is his Saaya and not live him no matter what. 

@Blue Yup and isliye it deserved spl mention too⭐️

@Blue Aane wala hai yeh shubh muhurat
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I really loved these 2 moments & yes these does need special mention 👍🏼

1. "Tumpe acha lag raha hai" - this is 1st time he complemented her 😃

2. "Pyaar Imtehaan se nahi Saath dene se saabit hotha hai" - Indirectly certifying his love for his Guddiya as they never leave each other's saath 😉

Haan I love how Jindal Saab gave compliment w/o being asked by her😉 Waise bhi jo bina pooche bina expect kiye tareef mile woh Anmol hothe hai na😳

@Bold True⭐️