starcity thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys,
Kunal says that Palaash has a girlfriend, so do u guys think  that the girlfriend could be swaati? Him and swaati are obviuosly hiding something

Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: starcity

Hey guys,
Kunal says that Palaash has a girlfriend, so do u guys think  that the girlfriend could be swaati? Him and swaati are obviuosly hiding something

Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think there is a good chance that it's swati because they shared a raaz between them.  I am not a big fan of swati or palaash in the show.  If Swati wanted to help the family, why didn't she have the guts to take the diamond?  Why make Nimmo do it? 

click2read thumbnail
yeah..and teo more things............... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1)swaati wanted to tell nimmo something about palash.............before the marriage!
2)swaati worked in london ..............and according to kunal.palash is a goon from london.

but then swaati once asked palash in anger.............."can u marry me.no na..............then don't tell me anything(when she was carrying an eligimate child "..but the child was naina's hubby's.............so how can palash be her boyfriend???? ๐Ÿ˜•

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no i think the girlfriend is the girl that played palash's bua........if palash is a fake, then so is the bua........thats the most logical thing i can think of.....but ewww the bua and palash would not look good together.......naina
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

no i think the girlfriend is the girl that played palash's bua........if palash is a fake, then so is the bua........thats the most logical thing i can think of.....but ewww the bua and palash would not look good together.......naina

the bua palu's gf???๐Ÿ˜†omg!!i cant stop laughing!!!!!but its kekta anything can happen though!!!!

but bua๐Ÿ˜†dat will be so funny..........really ewwww...bua  ๐Ÿ˜†

no offence though ..jst found really funny..

ya i thought so, but it could be that palash bua has disguise herself...she is young but she has made herself old

starcity thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†As we all know anything can happen in these K serials

Jerri๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hey guys do u think it culd be nats, dats why she went away and all that stuffs
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

hey guys do u think it culd be nats, dats why she went away and all that stuffs

I don't think it's nats she is too smitten by Kunal, and she isn't Palash's type at all.  Not to say that Swati is Palash's type either but we will find out.