Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My guess is Meera is counting the days since the old cast left and she was left alone, we don't know how long she'll remain, but since the face-off will happen today or on Monday she may be out of the show in less than two weeks.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

My guess is Meera is counting the days since the old cast left and she was left alone, we don't know how long she'll remain, but since the face-off will happen today or on Monday she may be out of the show in less than two weeks.

Thanks Mai

I feel so much of vacuum . Not seeing the show... 

No summary from you 

Suddenly all gloomy 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes mesh maybe, but i feel after next thurs fri trps, they will decide how to exit meera from the show. 
her daily tweets can be linked to the old cast leaving as well as how many days she has been shooting for the leap episodes

her emoji sometimes help us understand how the day went

she has been having nights shoots i think, maybe thats why her tweets come later on

Ruby7 thumbnail
sumi i understand your feelings, i havent watched after thurs, even Meera presence in the show cant make me go back to watching. i
mesh its possible they keep meera on till end of march 

nemo316 thumbnail
Yes, the tweets are about how much time she has to work on the leap but it started before she started to shoot leap scenes. And the counting will end on her last day of shooting.

I don't think they'll keep her for long after the face-off because they'll have to show Chakor and Anjor together and no one will connect with their scenes.
Edited by meshmesh - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Personally I think keeping Meera in the show will backfire, her scenes won't be enough to keep the old viewers since the theme of the show has changed completely, and her scenes are so out of place with those of the new characters that the switch between the two sets of scenes must be jarring, it's like two shows were mangled together.
Ruby7 thumbnail
maybe after clearing the mu they can mention she left mumbai after seeing Anjor happy in her life. she can say she is going to bhuka 
but then if trps fall, what is channel/ph plan then 

i think meera wil be under contract till end of march 
nemo316 thumbnail
I too think she's under contract till the end of March.

Makers have forgotten BhuKa, when Chakor came out of prison, the lawyer who framed her told her all her family have died.

IMO the only thing that explains Chakor leaving Anjor after they reconcile is her death. There is no point in keeping Chakor alive since Meera won't continue beyond her contract, they could replace her but it will look weird. They brought well known actors to play Anjor's parents and I think they'll continue, so no need for Chakor in Anjor's life in the long run.
Edited by meshmesh - 5 years ago
Aishablack thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think she will finish shooting by next week and her last episode telecast may be on March first week.
They won't keep Meera till March 31.Because they have to focus on the new leads. They won't keep Meera for the sake of trp as the trp is already low.
I think Anjor's Foster mom will kill chakor and Anjor will came to know about that later. 
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chakor's death should be a noble one... not a murder.