Meera Deosthale: I am just 22. How can I play mother to an 18-year-old - Page 5

Posted: 5 years ago
SpotboyE twisting Meera's words around. She didn't say she was unhappy with the 'bizarre turn in the show'.  Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
Originally posted by BeeSandy

SpotboyE twisting Meera's words around. She didn't say she was unhappy with the 'bizarre turn of events'. 

sandy
just now read article..
neither their intro , nor their comparison , or similar quote was correct.

Drashti refusing to play mom to kid and meera refusing to play mom to a 18yr old teenager is a vast difference.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Finally😃
Thanks for Sharing Amu❤️
Thanks for sharing all the links
4 options now

They replace Meera with another actress and keep on Chakor character

They clear chakor anjor issue and Chakor character makes an exit (They dont kill her off)

They kill of Chakor, and move to next plot, where Anjor will take revenge 

They end Udaan before she exits.

I am so happy Meera has finally quit the show. I promise to take her interview once she is done with the shooting 
thankyou, is it possible you can find out her final shoot date?
https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/meera-deosthale-22-quits-udaan-refuses-to-play-mother-to-an-18-year-old-1459766-2019-02-19
Originally posted by Ruby7

Thanks for sharing all the links
4 options now

They replace Meera with another actress and keep on Chakor character

They clear chakor anjor issue and Chakor character makes an exit (They dont kill her off)

They kill of Chakor, and move to next plot, where Anjor will take revenge 

They end Udaan before she exits.

Point 5.  Ruby If I  may add plese

Just not worried about the Chakor - anjor issue

in all respects as Meera is leaving, if they could bring back V for even a single scene where in she after meeting Anjor ( am sure she will not stay with that brat) will leave her for the foster parents... walk along alone the Nariman point, gets to bang against Raaghav and just a eyelock with expressions where it is shown he is living in the memory of his Maidam and both walk together hand-in-hand.

is it too much to ask for😭
sumi that will be apt, but i have no expectations from the producer. he is an egoist. VJ left, but he didnt bother to even comment, while for vidhi he commented specially
VJ didnt post farewell msg either