~~Jab Guddanpana Met Talliness~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

When Our Pyaari si Gudiya's Guddanpana Met With a tinge of Talliness We Got Such AMAZING MOMENTS🥳  Lets have a look🤣

This post is exclusively dedicated to our Kanika's Cute Antics⭐️ & The comic Dialogues written by our dialogue writer saab👏

1. "Achanak se hamari itni care,itni parwah bhai wah wah wah" 😆 "Sherni ne itna acha sher maara aur aapne bola bhi nahi wah wah wah"🤣

Dekho SHER ki Wifey ne aaj khud ko SHERNI bol hi dia upar se Sher bhi maara🥳 Mubarak ho fandom 🤣

2."Aap na Jindal saab ko lalla lalla kehke bilkul bigaad dia😆 jiss din yeh khadus hona shuru hua tha na tabhi inko sabak sikha dena chahiye tha"

Dekho nah How WIFEY is calculating her Jindal Sahab's Height🤣

3."Aisa gol matol cute sa gaal dekhte aapka mann nahi kia hoga na daadi" ☺️

THE CUTEST THE CUTEST THE CUTEST MOMENT EVERGoogly woogly woosh moment done by Wifey to her Hubby 😆 & look at his face🤣

4."Aise kya dekh rahi ho tum?"🤪

Areeey Areey Jindal Saab aapko uski Nazar se kya😈Aapke chehre ki hawayain q ude huye hai, Y r u sharmavofying?????🤪After all SHE IS YOUR MAA KI BAHU 😛& YOUR BAHUVOM KI SAAS nah?🤪So Take a chill Pill Yaar🤣

5."Hamara Pair reh gaye Chaliye U turn le lijiye" 🤣

So how do you feel being GODHA?😈 🤣Aur bulavo apne Wifey ko Godhi🤣 Khud Godha banke uske isharom pe nachke kaisa laga?🤪

6."Aree Yeh Toh Misscall ho gaya"

Acha ji Yeh Misscall ho gaya toh kya hua😆 Fikar not ji 😉 Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal Jab Junior Lalla aur Junior Gudiya ke aagaman ka time hoga tab Miscall bilkul nahi lagega😈

Spl Note: 😛

By watching Precap mere ko patha nahi aisa q lag raha hai ki Guddan is making Her Jindal Saab recite 19 ka pahaada🤣I wont be surprised🤪Chalo dekhte hai kal kya Guddanpana hoti hai Tallipan ke saath🤣

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post👏
Star⭐️ of the onscreen- Guddan
Star⭐️ of the offscreen- Dialogue sahab
All of the dialogues today of Guddan were lit. Her pulling the cheeks was too cute and I was left wondering Bahu's internal reaction. 
I expected Guddan to say" Jis din se khadus hona shuru kiya tha tab hi  thappad maar maar ke raste pe le aana tha" 
Khair the reality isn't less either.
I was literally dumbstruck when Guddu said her leg was missed😲
Our single piece Guddan 😃

Now the best part lies in waiting to see Guddan's reaction as she recollects all this when sober.
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Another awesome post ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Guddu tagged AJ "sher" earlier & now called herself "sherni" 👍🏼

I love Guddu's way of measuring Hubby dearest's height 😳

I feel Pond's should buy rights for this "Googly woogly woosh !" & use it for their Advertisement 😃
unki sales baadh jayegi ! 👍🏼

Don't underestimate Jindal sahab, he is chui-mui only outside his bedroom & inside bedroom he is the opposite 😉

Chalo this ghoda banne ki training will be useful in future when his own kids will need 😛

Yap since AJ isn't dheela, so when the time comes, call won't be missed instead it would be 9 months long 😉
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 post!

Guddan is kind of adorable n cute mostly but aaj Jindal saab ne dil loot lia with his unintensional awwdorable self and cuteness with his scandalous yet cute expressions while guddan pulled his cheeks or just walked closer to him ( the aise kya dekh rahi ho bit ) and then his constant looking around to see if anyone was watching him n GAJ. Todays episode did prove AJ can be hell cute even when he doesnt want to be i can only imagine what he will be like when he actually decides to be cute!
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was the cutest episode till date😳
Rosellia1 thumbnail
Again awesome post⭐️⭐️⭐️

Now i can't wait for watching the episode 😆 
3rd pic seems like some cuty girl pull his teady cheeks😆
& dialouge bhi epic tha 
Aisa gol maol galoon ko dekhke aapka man nahi kia hoga dadi🤣

& in 5th pic you r right🤣
Godhi ne jindal sahab ko godha bana hi diya aakhir🤣
But she seems like a horserider on aj horse🤪
Iss situation par ek gaana yaad aa raha hai😆
Lakdi ki kaanti
Kaanti pe ghoda
Ghode ki dum pe jo maara hathooda
Dura dura dum uthake dura🤣
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Shandaar post saru😆
Precap se I think ... AJ might utter some emotional words related to dying etc . which lead Guddan to shut him up instantly ... well let's see what CVs are upto😆
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymousaa

Awesome post👏

Star⭐️ of the onscreen- Guddan
Star⭐️ of the offscreen- Dialogue sahab
All of the dialogues today of Guddan were lit. Her pulling the cheeks was too cute and I was left wondering Bahu's internal reaction. 
I expected Guddan to say" Jis din se khadus hona shuru kiya tha tab hi  thappad maar maar ke raste pe le aana tha" 
Khair the reality isn't less either.
I was literally dumbstruck when Guddu said her leg was missed😲
Our single piece Guddan 😃

Now the best part lies in waiting to see Guddan's reaction as she recollects all this when sober.

Thank u Bibechana😃

@Bold Very well said👏

@Purple Areey usne bina bole hi apne haathom ke action se sab keh dia🤣

@Blue That was😆 Even Jindal Saab was like🤪

@Pink I would love to watch Jindal Saab teasing her with his 2 hour wala lecture😆 while giving her NIMBU PANI along with a Good morning 😎
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Another awesome post ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Guddu tagged AJ "sher" earlier & now called herself "sherni" 👍🏼

I love Guddu's way of measuring Hubby dearest's height 😳

I feel Pond's should buy rights for this "Googly woogly woosh !" & use it for their Advertisement 😃
unki sales baadh jayegi ! 👍🏼

Don't underestimate Jindal sahab, he is chui-mui only outside his bedroom & inside bedroom he is the opposite 😉

Chalo this ghoda banne ki training will be useful in future when his own kids will need 😛

Yap since AJ isn't dheela, so when the time comes, call won't be missed instead it would be 9 months long 😉

Thank U Genie❤️

@Bold Exactly😉 Ab woh khud ko Patni maan chuki hai her subconscious mind is making her utter all these just like her dreams

@Blue Me too😳

@Pink Ponds walom sun lo fayde mein rahoge bcz Akshan are Magical☺️

@Green Haan haan Maine kab underestimate kia yaar Jindal saab ko😈 I am asking y u r sharmofying q ki aapko toh aise kabhi koi feelswa nahi dikhaye🤪

@Orange Sau baat ki ek baat⭐️ Wah Wifey is training her Jindal well in advance🤣Jindal Saab seekh rahi hai aapki Gudiya aapse "Sochke kar rahi hai😉 karke nahi soch rahi"👏Itni door ki soch Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal I am Impressed😎

@Violet Will Be Waiting for the Khush Khabri Mr. & Mrs.Akshat Jindal☺️

Chalo My Second Rainbow reply in this forum is complete🥳 🤣
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Gr8 post!

Guddan is kind of adorable n cute mostly but aaj Jindal saab ne dil loot lia with his unintensional awwdorable self and cuteness with his scandalous yet cute expressions while guddan pulled his cheeks or just walked closer to him ( the aise kya dekh rahi ho bit ) and then his constant looking around to see if anyone was watching him n GAJ. Todays episode did prove AJ can be hell cute even when he doesnt want to be i can only imagine what he will be like when he actually decides to be cute!

Thank U RD😛

@Bold Totally Agree⭐️
1 2
Next