Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Ek suspense khulta hai to dusra hajir ho jata hai!!!! Rohan mar gaya? Kab kaise?? Eagerly waiting for next update.

With pyaar, Suparna

Hehe suspense se hi toh mazaa aata hai warna story boring lagne lagegiπŸ˜‰ Rohan k death ka raaz bhi jald khulega.  Stay tuned πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Suparna 
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Update was awesome pr... Mai pdhney Mai itni busy hi gyi ki smjh hi nhi Aaya ki update bdi thi ki choti pr Jo thi mere hisab se itu Mai hi mja gya  😊 pr Kitna royegi Naina πŸ˜­ please ha jldi nhi pr thode time Mai SB Kuch Kuch Acha Kr do please your story is damn cute opposite to sameer s attitude πŸ‘ mja AA gya       AUR HA EK REQUEST HAI KI PLEASE JLDI UPDATE KRNA NEXT PART AUR HA IF POSSIBLE PLEASE IN EVERY UPDATE GIVE US A SMALL NOTE ON WHICH DAY IN A WEAK YOU WILL UPDATE   WE ALL WILL WAIT FOR THAT UPDATE πŸ˜³        πŸ˜²thanku  For giving us this story fulfilled with every emotions πŸ˜Š               LOVE YOUR UPDATES .πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ .

Haye thank you SnehaπŸ˜› I m so glad aapko story pasand aayi itni ... Naina ko rulana mujhe bhi nahi pasand but this story is more on emotional side  ... Aisa nahi hai ki sirf royegi but as the story progesses u will see the difference πŸ˜ƒ ... Hope I can keep up the interest quotient high 

Updating ka time mujhe bhi nahi pata hota πŸ˜†  it all depends upon my schedule warna main pakka bta deti ...thank you so much for the patience πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by suhaaniladki - 5 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK17

Superb update

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey suman, u did it again.. kitna suspense rakhogi yaar. Aakhir ye rohan kaha gaya? How did samaina get married, somani ko paralaysis ye kaise hua rohan ke absence ka shock.. ufff bahut saari mystery hai. And am just loving it...
Can see how two hot heads are gonna hit it off...πŸ˜† 

Feel bad for both of them as they are tied up in an unwanted relationship, but heart goes out for Naina as she can't even vent out her frustration. 

Waiting for another zabardast update...

Lots of loveπŸ€—
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Kudos to the update dear,

Ek Baar padke Dil nai bhara

This update goes to Sameer , he is totally love here ( for me atleast)
Akdoo, gusse wala, and most importantly Somani aur dadi Ko napasand karne wala.
So Rohan bhag gya , well last update me beti thi uski, isme wo aath din pehle hi chala gya.. 
Naina k Sath zabardasti ki shadi toh nai thi ?

Sameer is best here , bhudda Ludak toh nai gya  🀣

My god he is the best.. Biwi se ladai , 
Ramdhari Ko advice Wah.. beta shadi nai karna.. m sure Naina Ko ye pehle se Janta h 

M having an intution , Sunaina ki koi misunderstanding na ho.. 
Naina Sameer Ko shayad nai janti but he definitely knows 

Superb part
Update pretty soon..

Much love 

Suhana 

I think I couldn't make it clear m sorry for that.. . Rohan ko gye hue 8 din hue mtlab he died 8 days ago.. .I inserted this line to show that story has moved 8 days ahead . But I m extremely sorry it wasn't clear and hence the confusion  

I am glad u r able to connect with Sameer even when he's so different from that shown on the show πŸ˜ƒ 

Sunaina Naina Sameer angle k liye wait karna hoga πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you for appreciating πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhk2311

Wow just wow πŸ‘... Super duper update.

Loved the Samaina nok jok... And Ramadhari witnessing  their fight is  just like  cherry on cake...πŸ˜†

Love DK

Thank you Dimple πŸ˜³ 
Ramdhari ko main show par bahut miss karti hu kitna mast character tha ...but CVs ne munshiji ki tarah usko bhi gayab kardiya πŸ˜­
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Hi Meena!  πŸ€—

Finally I am here.If I would not regret few requests in my life then this would be one.Pushing you to turn this story into a SS.And I sincerely wish this to continue till it reaches its logical and satisfactory climax..Trust me!I am falling in love with this story.And after each update I wish that I should have been a 'velli' ..so that I could reread from beginning..
Meena!Tumne to mayajaal mein daal di ho yaar..And I am in 'Behadh' love with this story.

And how I curse myself for not reviewing the last update.That was such a brilliant piece of writing.And you simply bowled me out with the progression and intriguing way of weaving this tale.Splendid!πŸ‘
The way you started the third update ..The songs and then Sameer Naina in car..married.Bowled me out with this fantastic idea of introducing the tale.I learnt a new craft from you.And perhaps I have told you before and repeating it now..You write the best dialogues for each character.No monotony and it feels that the characters alike onscreen mouthing them.And this very attribute makes you a master storyteller.

Adding to your great writing style and skills,I am way too impressed with your skill of maintaining suspense throughout.The marriage itself is a question mark..It seems so much to be in flashback.The missing Rohan from marriage, the hospital case ..Pushing readers into some real brainstorming.And not to forget the subtlities you show through characters like Visakha and Ramdhari has my heart.The assurances that not all is lost and this story is not a sadistic tragedy.
Coming to this update--
My darling!Take a hug..πŸ€—
Since you kept my one request ,I request you to keep my another request too.After this story is complete please try with some publishing agency.This deserves to be a novella.Yeah!Don't stare at me.I mean it.This would be such a pageturner. 
Kaash!I could invade your brain and read all the updates in one go..The urge so greedy.But kya karun? I am so much irrevocably in love with this tale.❀️

That sun rise portion stands out the best for me.I re read the lines and kudos to you for envisioning such a beautiful scene.I could totally feel the warmth of sunshine through your words.
And yet again your dialogues.Sameer sharabi na hota to Naina thappad laga deti shayad..Man! Such indifferent and kinda rude words.But again I know there is lot of backstories surely for what he is today.Its the hardbitten life in our past that makes people stone hearted and least bothered about others.The world sometimes takes away the innocence and good nature of heart by playing with it carelessly and mostly in fraudulent ways.I am now intrigued to know why the man who could love till last breath,care till lees is so occupied in his world of self and drinks.Why has he become such a slave of his loyal drinks?
And coming to Naina..With Rohan passing away I don't think she is in any better state.The girl is too courageous to accept an all new birth of relationship with a stranger over dead ashes of a loved one.My heart breaks for her.😭 This is such a cruel joke of destiny.And here again you justified the title..
"Two broken people coming together to be complete."

When I am in concluding phase of reviewing this piece,I am remembered of Deborah Cox..Her words pretty sum The updates and Naina's state -

"So I placed my heart under lock and key
To take some time,and take care of me.
But I turn around and you're standing here".

How these two people who have locked away their hearts will open up to each other and become Jeevansathi..Needless to say I am excited to core and waiting to read the next updates.
Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu

Minu ..  I have no words to reply actually ..  Aise reviews padhakr story likhna safal hua πŸ˜³ ... A big thank you not only  for the lovely comment but for inspiring and encouraging me to write this one . πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shippu92

Read all the chap in one go.. Good concept, well written.. Looking forward for further update.. 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

I think I couldn't make it clear m sorry for that.. . Rohan ko gye hue 8 din hue mtlab he died 8 days ago.. .I inserted this line to show that story has moved 8 days ahead . But I m extremely sorry it wasn't clear and hence the confusion

I am glad u r able to connect with Sameer even when he's so different from that shown on the showπŸ˜ƒ

Sunaina Naina Sameer angle k liye wait karna hogaπŸ˜‰

Thank you for appreciatingπŸ˜ƒ

oh so Rohan is dead ,
I am kind of depressed now I really like Rohan .
what about Rohan's daughter..
I will reread the part 
Maybe I skipped something.. 

I will wait for the update
I really like this Fiction..
what should I call you

I used to watch Gul shows 
I am used to liking sulking , brooding hero and Sameer unse toh kafi better h 

Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh

Main nhi khel rha tumhare sath...

Matlb aise koi karta hai kya har update ke baad lagta hai next kab aayega 
There are so many questions running in my mind. About marriage about rohan about sameer past.
So update soon and keep it up  πŸ‘

Oh ho maine toh khelna abhi start  hi kiya tha aur tumne mna kardiyaπŸ˜† not fair ,abhi toh kahani start hui hai πŸ˜† sab questions k answer milenge dheere dheere πŸ˜Š 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ