Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Inki shaadi kaise ho gyi!! Not that I'm not liking it, but yaar mujhe laga ab flashback ayega, ab flashback ayega.. Lekin aya hi nhi! I am curious

And hospital mein kaun h? Kyu h? 

Aur Naina ne Sameer ko kab kaise galat samjha?

I clearly hv too many questions πŸ˜† jaldi se answers mil jaye

Flash back aane mein tame hai ladkiπŸ˜† wait karo 

Naina Sameer ka car mein jhgda hua na toh Sam ko laga usney galat samjha 

Thank you for commenting dear πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Awesome. . Can't wait for next update 

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Pehle to big sorry suhani dii 

I am very late in commenting you for the two updates...
Kya karu thoda busy Chal rahi hu . 
March chal raha h  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Totally loved it .  
Especially the recent one ... Dhamaka de diya aapne to samaina ki esi sudden marriage krwa kr...
Maza hii aagaya...
I am looking forward to read this even more...
Keep the BEAUTIFUL updates coming

Keep smiling
LabhyaπŸ˜ƒ

P.s- I'll try to do on time comments now...

It's okay labhya... In fact I am so happy you took time off your busy schedule to comment and letting me know your reviews 

Thank you so much for the appreciation πŸ˜ƒ . Keep reading and motivating me the way u do .Each comment counts πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Hey dear

Just read your other story dil ka rishta 
It's thread is locked so commenting here

Just a beautiful thought it was just so good 
How you portrayed Sameer's emotions were best.
The way Anand finally stood for Naina as her father I am in awe with him.
And last part
Wow what a mind-blowing plan but agar kuch ho Jata toh pta nai Sameer kya karta
Taiji and Rakesh again villians (well they deserve) 

Hey Suhanaa ... Thank you soo much dear for reading my old story ..  Actually I was a little disappointed the way breakup track was handled so just wrote my own version and I am glad u liked ..Keep supporting dear πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Hey suman this is not done yaar u left us on edge (this post was awesome,).. Samaina got married, and we have so many unanswered questions..

The car scene was hilarious at the same time felt bad for our couple especially Naina..this forced marriage is gonna be difficult and different for both of them.. Am sure u would make it a lovely read.

Sameer is so devastated, sunaina must have done something so harsh that he's lost all hope.. and our Naina would be his medicine that will heal him mentally and emotionally for all the past pain..

Am so very eager to read the next part yaar, this one had too much of suspense,  shaadi,  hospital , etc..

Waiting for another dhamakedar post filled with suspense..

PS. Thanks for the PM 

Lots of love πŸ€—

Hehe leaving on a cliffhanger ka apna alag hi maza hai πŸ˜† aapke Kuch sawaalon ka jawab next update mein milega hopefully πŸ˜‰ ...thnk you soo much for the appreciation πŸ˜ƒ keep reading and supporting πŸ˜› 
Lots of love πŸ˜³ 
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: doublecross

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The grass is green
The sky is blue
And the reality is am stuck with you. 

Pretty much sums up naina s predicament for the current update and vice versa.  Two people brought together by the twist of fate,  the twist is yet to be unravelled by the stoic author who chose to leave her readers in tenterhooks.  The bickering seemed so like our Samaina though here the backdrop seems to be  menacing. I like this one way too much meenakshi. And I must say the intrigue, interest, suspense that you have generated with this one is impeccable.  It's like riding a roller coaster where at every juncture there's a new turn. To be saying that am hooked completely would be an injustice since am left completely parched after every update.  It's like reading a suspense thriller whose pages turn on their own accord while you keep reminding yourself that you'll sleep after the sleep chapter until you finish the book and are left red eyed for an entire day.  So you have a cracker up your sleeve. Am amazed at your thoughts since an amateur can never think the way you do so buddy you have big time polished your skills to a new pinnacle and now you are penning an absolute blockbuster with finesse!  So congratulations on that! 

Now coming to the story,  well since the last two updates a lot has transpired. I love this pace that you have kept for this one since it makes it irresistible! Rohan has a daughter!?!?  Whoa!  That literally made me fall off my chair.  But in my heart I was smiling gleefully since it was that ray of hope that samaina  would be together for a loyalist like me. But the question remains did naina know about this daughter?  If so then what were the dynamics if their relationship like since Rohan doesn't look like the typical anti hero. On the other hand we see a man in answer who is still mourning his past while drowning his sorrows in alcoholism yet he is doting brother  to his younger sibling.  But what made sameer be like the way he is? Was is a betrayal? Or some tragedy?  And last but not the least.  The story started with naina  being on the threshold to marry Rohan while by the third part she is married off to sameer his older brother amidst a menacing disastrous and dark backdrop.  Naina hints at a tragedy in this part what is it? So am really scratching my head and trying to find my own answers while you prepare to enthrall us with yet another smashing part. 

The title had somewhere given me an inkling that the journey of being life partners wouldn't be an easy one. And they would be tried and tested before the reach the very peak of their togetherness.  So yes it starts being a bed of thorns which would eventually be turned into a bed of grass and next a bed of violets and finally there'll be roses all along. 

I know I haven't been the best of readers since I seldom visit the forums these days for obvious reasons and also the fact that my little devil has developed limbs now makes matter worse. And since I don't believe in leaving a cursory message on any story that  am reading as I believe its an insult to the author who goes to great length to spin out each update,  so usually am late or absent from threads. For that am sorry.  I'll try and be regular but like I said sometimes 24hrs seem too less for me these days.  So if you can please bear with me or you can choose to drop me from your pm  list since I know it can be quite frustrating as a writer to put up with such readers who don't even bother to share their two pence on a story that you so lovingly pen and even go at great lengths sometimes even straining yourself.
Do am genuinely sorry. 

Keep writing and keep entertaining,  you are a powerhouse of talent whose every aspect should be exhibited and unleashed in the truest sense and that can only happen when you continue churning such amazing stuff! 

Love
Pooja

Pooja is comment k liye ek bda wala hug  πŸ€— and please dont u ever think that ill drop u from the pm list just because u r late in commenting  ... I cant afford to loose a reader like you πŸ˜² so keep loving me and the story as u do and comment whenever u get time as Prishu is more important πŸ˜³

Coming back to the story I am glad I could keep up the suspense for atleast three updates ,will be revealing a little in the coming part so hopefully some of your queries will be answered πŸ˜‰ 

Sameer k past mein kya hua iske liye thoda time hai but yeah one thing I can assure you ... Both Naina and Sameer will be each others healing strength .. Their journey to discover love for the second time in their lives  and end up being a true jeevansaathi is what that forms the crux of the story ,hope I can do justice to it .. 

Once again a big thank you 
Lots of love πŸ˜³
Edited by suhaaniladki - 5 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina9

Nice update...

Continue updating ...

Eagerly waiting 4 nxt update...

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Will try to update soon πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SENORITA9999

A totally different and unique concept.  Cannot even imagine Sameer in love with Sunaina and Naina with Rohan .but the way it is progressing is  too good . anxiously waiting for the update.aage kya hoga. it would be interesting to see. pl update soon  

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ yep it's a different concept from the show ...  I hope I can keep the interest intact with the coming update too  ..stay tuned πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Hi.                                                                   Please  update  next  Part  😭waiting waiting it    was   just    Awesome πŸ˜Š 

Will update soon πŸ˜›
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Hey Suhanaa ... Thank you soo much dear for reading my old story .. Actually I was a little disappointed the way breakup track was handled so just wrote my own version and I am glad u liked ..Keep supporting dearπŸ˜ƒ

I can understand I was watching the episodes and skipped the episodes until Sameer beat Sharad and then all was well πŸ˜ƒ