Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
5th - he did a head on stunt with Vikas, the one where they get dragged by a truck and they have to leave the rod closest to the mark
12th - chooper one. Where they had to take a selfie from the net

19th - bed of cockroaches

26th - collecting flags from the moving platform, which is at height with water being poured
dumbchick thumbnail
Why didn't Punit do the 6 person stunt? I would love him to get the experience of such creature stunts otherwise he may lose in the finale against the other 2 who have experienced such stunts multiple times.
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumbchick

Why didn't Punit do the 6 person stunt? I would love him to get the experience of such creature stunts otherwise he may lose in the finale against the other 2 who have experienced such stunts multiple times.

medical reasons
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumbchick

Not to worry, finale stunt usually doesn't have creepy crawlies. It would be chopper + swimming + running/bike
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Not to worry, finale stunt usually doesn't have creepy crawlies. It would be chopper + swimming + running/bike

yes most likely but what if they change it
Anyway I feel punit is good with insects too
priya185 thumbnail
Kkk9 Finale was not being shot
Vikas's insta story was for Arjun bijlani tv show see IF article
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
punit definitely deserves to win!
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yooo. Idk if you remember me but we've talked a lot on some forum I guess Did 4 or dancplus. Punit fangirlsss. I know it for sure becauuse Lauren wala dp yaad hai mujhe . Hii btw

Hey!
Yes I remember you ofcourse! Punit fans are so handful in number on i-f that I recognise each one of them๐Ÿ˜†

I think it might be dance plus Bec I used to stalk the Shanit AT๐Ÿ˜† (still shipping them hopelessly btw)

But coming back to KKK, I find Punit Ridhima cute together as well! Really liked how these two were conversing in Gujarati . I don't think these two are friends though. They don't follow each other on insta..he seems closer to jasmin bharti and Aly..
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Hey!
Yes I remember you ofcourse! Punit fans are so handful in number on i-f that I recognise each one of them ๐Ÿ˜†

I think it might be dance plus Bec I used to stalk the Shanit AT๐Ÿ˜† (still shipping them hopelessly btw)

But coming back to KKK, I find Punit Ridhima cute together as well! Really liked how these two were conversing in Gujarati . I don't think these two are friends though. They don't follow each other on insta..he seems closer to jasmin bharti and Aly..

Yesss Shanit AT. Ufff. Kitna major fangirling kiya hai hum sab ne uspe.
Yeah Riddhima and Punit are really cute. I never knew Riddhima was gujju. Punit ka toh pata hai. Dharmesh ke saat toh laga rehta hai bhai bhai.
Punit is zyada close to aly , bharti, harsh, jasmine. Aly ke gharpe these people went for eid. And Danceolus ke liye bhi these people had put up stories supporting his team. And mouni ofcourse :")
priya185 thumbnail
that is sweet that they celebrated Eid together