Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Punit Aly Jasmin Bharti had dinner together
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu3PZqvnhHm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bdm4ozxh134s
His bhabhi posted this. 
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu3PZqvnhHm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bdm4ozxh134s

His bhabhi posted this. 

sweet pics
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys...
There was a Reddit AMA I came across in Bollywood forum of a person who does backstage management for reality shows(pretty trustworthy imo)..I was going through the chat and came across this tidbit

Could you please tell us about the personalities of judges/mentors (Eg. Dharmesh, Shakti, Puneet etc) who have risen from these shows and have become pretty famous now? Who amongst them have developed starry tantrums and who are still grounded?

Bolly-AMA
9h

Puneet is really grounded and amazing. Dharmesh flashes a lot, but is still friendly.

Less said about Shakti, the better...sorry.

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Hello guys...

There was a Reddit AMA I came across in Bollywood forum of a person who does backstage management for reality shows(pretty trustworthy imo)..I was going through the chat and came across this tidbit

Could you please tell us about the personalities of judges/mentors (Eg. Dharmesh, Shakti, Puneet etc) who have risen from these shows and have become pretty famous now? Who amongst them have developed starry tantrums and who are still grounded?

Bolly-AMA
9h

Puneet is really grounded and amazing. Dharmesh flashes a lot, but is still friendly.

Less said about Shakti, the better...sorry.

Sounds legit. He really comes across as grounded. And woh masst mein apne kaam se matlab rakhke chill mein rehta hai. Noticed that in kkk too. Like woh chill hai. He doesnt care comptetion haar raha hai ya jeet. He masst mein cheers for everyone.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rightly deserved!  👏😊
priya185 thumbnail
Punit is really sweet even when he jokes he is polite and never personal
priya185 thumbnail

Winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Punit J Pathak will soon be seen in Colors show. After winning the title of this season we hear Punit will be seen in recently launched show Khatra Khatra Khatra produced by BBC and creatively helmed by Harsh Limbachiyaa

The show is a mix of comedy and stunts. The contestants give each other some fun tasks and the ones who refuse to do it gets a punishment. 

Punit has joined the team Bharti SinghHarsh LimbachiyaaAly GoniVikas Gupta, and Ridhima Pandit. When Punit won the title of Khatron Ke Khiladi we asked him about being part of the Khatra Khatra Khatra he told us, "I would love to be part of the show, in fact, talks are for the same."

Finally, the things materialized and Punit will soon be seen in the show.

priya185 thumbnail
I don't want punit in that show urggh
priya185 thumbnail
Punit will be in kitchen champion tomorrow