Yeh kya ho raha hai(Episode: 20)

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lmao the show is going on a jet speed thats the reason of that title๐Ÿ˜†...

Episode started with Dhanu pricking Savi's hand with hair-pin...Savi falls down...Raghu MUing that she is making her fall intentionally and shouting at her...Dhanu asking to look at the floor ..So Savi was saved by using Net according to Dhanu's idea and Raghu apologized and thanked her...Then Everyone clapped for Dhanu for saving her and everyone salutes her in chawl after knowing she is going to be an IPS officer...Then Savi gets pissed off looking at everyone praising her as all these years Savi has been the one receiving all this..

Then cute RD scene..Raghu helping her with carrying her bags...asking her why  did she choose to become police..Dhanu saying its her papa's dream...Raghu asking "Do you have marriage plans in your life?"..Dhanu was like.."I am going to be a police ..not going to himalayas or taking sanyaas...obviously i will marry and will have children too...Raghu asking when are you going to marry...She was like.."Have to pass exams..then interview...then training..then posting...then treatment for my father...will have to marry off my both sisters...and  younger brother.."...Raghu was like "By that time you will become old..."..It was a cute scene..

Then rest of the episode was totally filled with Raghu-Savi scene somewhat dragged...finally Raghu told his mother he loves Dhanu and going to marry her ...he cant live without her...Then Savi gets pissed off and tried to convince him..but he didnt listen..Then she becomes emotional and was like "You know already that your papa died in the encounter by a police...police are against us...How can you marry a police...I dont agree..."..Raghu was like "Every police is not like that...Dhanu is different...you will definitely like her after marriage.." ..Savi was like "How do you even think Dhanu likes a person like you"...Raghu- "She will definitely likes me"...Savi -"Did you even confess your feelings to her..how are you so confident that she will like you ...okay i am giving a challenge to you...On Feb 14 valentine's day i am going to arrange for Shaadi for you and Maaya."...Raghu gets pissed off and saying he doesnt marry anyone except Dhanu...Savi's challenge -"Okay on valentines day you confess your feelings to Dhanu..if Dhanu didnt agree for marriage..you have to marry Maya"...Raghu agreed for the challenge.."I will confess my feelings to Dhanu on that day...and i am going to marry her"...

Maya gets pissed off hearing all this and creates nonsense..Raghu was like "I never loved you..you are just a friend..i never have feelings for you"...and left.

Savi convinced Maya saying Dhanu will never agree if she knows Raghu was the one kidnapped her father..Any sane girl in Dhanu's position will never agree for a marriage with the kidnapper of her father..so trust me you are going to marry Raghu on that day.

Today they didnt show precap i guess๐Ÿ˜†..i didnt remember..

So only important thing we comes to know today is Raghu's papa died in the encounter by a police..So savi hates them more๐Ÿ˜†..Rest of the things i was like Yeh kya ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜†...i never expected that they go in jet speed like this๐Ÿ˜†...but i already cribbed about it in last two days...so somewhat prepared for it๐Ÿ˜†...So get ready for RD's Shaadi on Valentine's day๐Ÿ˜†..

Lmao marriage is becoming a joke in the TV shows...Here Raghu is adament on marrying her on Feb 14 bcz of the pressure by his mom...lol..and based on segments/promos..he is going to marry putting her at a gun point...Lol he is not giving a hoot about what Dhanu wants.๐Ÿ˜†...Still i have to agree that It is Loove from Raghu's side?๐Ÿ˜†...It is childish obsession but somehow Raghu looks like a baccha based on his antics and all..so gunda/rowdi vibe nahi hai..thats the only plus point in all this scenario...the actor playing Raghu has such an innocent vibes...whatever he does...he never comes across as a gunda..haha...but i am kinda disappointed at Raghu's character...I never expected this kind of rushed shaadi at this point of story..the show is just 20 episodes old lol...idk whether they made changes in the story and rushed it in desperation for trps or they planned it  the same way from the beggining...I hope its the later...As if they are going as per their planning from the beginning i can expect better story after the marriage otherwise i have no hopes left lol...lets see..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
from the intial promos it seemed like a love marriage .dhanak was happily marrying him .i thought raghu did not know she is aspiring ips officer .and  dhanak that raghu is pick pockter . they get married by some false appearances .and story will start from there .
raghu character is well written i mean his thoughts the way he process his feelings is relatable .
going by the story when the show was progressing i was curious how dhanak will accept raghu knowing his background .looks like she has no choice she will be married to him by gun point .
raghu's love is like i want her at any cost . he knows all the repurcussions of marrying a police .but still thinks by the end of the day it will be alright but  how  i don,t think he even knows
all fl of itv has to respect sindoor ,mangalsutra and accept him not by free will .
i am tired of watching fl in every show .they all get married either by majboori of parents, curcumstances or forced wedding .they have no free will or oppurtunity to select a life partner based on upon love , compatability or being happy with them.

i am tired of watching the treatment given to female leads of itv . any type of  male lead will be accepted  by trp audience but females have to live within the rules of patriachial society.
and writers do not even want to take the risk to write something different 
Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I don't understand Raghu's character...i mean on one side he is concerned when she was crying due to his mai n felt bad...he wanted to know her likes n her fav food...he always tells Aslam that he truly loves her...and on other hand he doesn't care about dhanak feeling if he will be forcing her to marry him...or is he is the typical ML who just want to marry the girl anyhow and cannot take no for an answer... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

About pace of episode it is rabbit on skates ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Believer09 - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Channel ne bola
Producer bhai log 

suno dhanak aur raghu ki shaadi karo loh

Toh kar diya

Indian police service is not at state level , national level recruitment.  Mera ek cousin mar raha udhar training mein.

When dhanak joins the force , raghu bhai cannot force her at gun point. Direct jail.

So before training and vardi , shaadi at gun point

So forced shaadi with love + hate track and savitri bai is not savitri bai phule, 

ex sun bai and saasu bai become vamps.

Story moves fwd, hopefully so will trps