Is Kulfi heading for a leap?

LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
  I'm genuinely asking as I can't think of any other plot in the current timeline. Once Kulfi's dad knows the truth that Kulfi is his daughter, there isn't anything more to explore unless they want to show Lovely torturing Kulfi even more. But this track is clearly not working or else TRPs would have increased the past few weeks. Is there anything else they can explore besides heading for a leap?

If they are heading for a leap, who can best play the roles of Kulfi and Amyra amongst the current lot? Because for Kulfi's role, it contains a sort of innocence I can't perceive the current lot of established actresses like Jennifer, SC pulling off. And considering SP's past history, they're unlikely to go for a new actress. Plus, the general public seems to like young Kulfi so the casting has to be perfect to replace her. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya Irani who played Khushi Kumari. . is the perfect choice ...she has that innocence on her face. 
arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaliza143

Sanaya Irani who played Khushi Kumari. . is the perfect choice ...she has that innocence on her face. 

So True.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Not at all. Shes annoying. Sorry. ⭐️
Krystle D'Souza can do a good job.
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I love Sana'a was a huge ipkknd fan, Krystal is lovely too.. but they are both old' (relatively) imho

The gal who recently played the older Miriam khan.. she would be so perfect cute as kulfi.. again just my opinion :)
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I agree😊
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
They need a new girl who resembles a bit small Kulfi to replace her if ever leap is coming up.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

They need a new girl who resembles a bit small Kulfi to replace her if ever leap is coming up.

yeah, need a fresh face or actress of young age (like between 20-28) ...sure, there are established actors but would prefer a fresh face 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suadvani

I love Sana'a was a huge ipkknd fan, Krystal is lovely too.. but they are both old' (relatively) imho

The gal who recently played the older Miriam khan.. she would be so perfect cute as kulfi.. again just my opinion :)

She is very good actress but she doesn't bring trps. What about her co star who played Gunjan in their first show Rupal tyagi i think? She looks like kulfi and acts like one too.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think namita dubey can play role of adult kulfi