Nice update 
Maan and Geet had arranged marriage 
They both are in love 
But Geet is scare from his possessiveness 
And he like to dominate her 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pumpkinseed

Post cannot be quoted.

Many congratulations for new story 
Lovely start. 
Maan geet are married,  arranged by parents.
But maan is in  grey shade character. Controlling and dominating husband, got traits from his father.  It seems that geet is very much scared from maan and maan is feeling superior in this. Kind of male chauvinist he is. Let's see how the story progress as now maans mother is coming for few days. 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Nice update
Waiting for next update
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice part maan is both good and bad poor geet she also loves maan but she is scare of maan maan mother is coming that make geet happy nice part 
Waiting for next part 
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new story ðŸ¥³
awesome update . maaneet are married but it seems maan loves to control geet & she is scared of him , she don't want to see his bad side . though they love each other but what kind of love is this !! geet was happy when maan told her about his mother's visit .
waiting for next
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update maan is so strict person poor geet love him but sacred of him also why maan do that waiting to know there story update next part soon and add me in ur pm.list
chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
thanks for pm
Geet and Maan had arranged marriage and both fell in love with each other but Maan's over protectiveness always scared her , but still she tries not make any mistakes as she knows the concequences .
interesting start
waiting to read more continue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
first i thought maan is a cruel husband n that's why geet is scared of him.shocked to know that though arranged marriage there is love in their marriage yet geet is scared  because of his over possessive n dominating behaviour.Orr geet just wants to be away from him.she is waiting for his mom to come so that maan won't ill treat her.hope maan will change.nice title
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one 
Maan character is dominating one
Geet fears for maan 
Maan love over power on mistakes 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
First i read i thought  it to be some one else who geet fears but its maan he loves to dominate  her geet fears him
Poor geet feelings  bad fr her she cant sleep with out sleeping pills is maan knows tht she is a sjattered sould slipping into darkness  poor geet😭 hate maan ðŸ˜¡