More deets on zain's show

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
So the backdrop of the show will be marwari and shrenu parikh's character is revealed to be called jhanvi who will be a quintessential bahu. Strange, because this doesn't sound like she is playing the lead vamp like how news articles have been reporting. Shrenu herself has said in interview their her character will be the quintessential bahu who binds the family together. I find it odd that zain chose this show for his next as it doesn't really sound like a very interesting show like tashan e ishq or naamkarann. It just sounds like a normal family drama, which doesn't seem like zain's cup of tea.Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember if Zain has ever been choosy. If he is paid handsomely then he takes up the work, of course legal work. The only time he says no is when he feels the money he will be getting is not worth his time. Articles can be misleading as they generally get the news from not so reliable source. And the plot of an ideal bahu binding the whole family is so fresh and creative😳
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

I don't remember if Zain has ever been choosy. If he is paid handsomely then he takes up the work, of course legal work. The only time he says no is when he feels the money he will be getting is not worth his time. Articles can be misleading as they generally get the news from not so reliable source. And the plot of an ideal bahu binding the whole family is so fresh and creative😳

@Bold- Well of course ðŸ¤£ But I guess you are right. Perhaps it is the pay that matter to him more, but I do recall him saying he wants to be wiser with his choices of roles. We don't know anything about the story or his role yet, so perhaps there is something there that made him say yes.
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- Well of course  🤣 But I guess you are right. Perhaps it is the pay that matter to him more, but I do recall him saying he wants to be wiser with his choices of roles. We don't know anything about the story or his role yet, so perhaps there is something there that made him say yes.

By wiser choices he meant that he would not do Ramu Kaka type roles or the role which will require him to wear ghagra choli, like Zaan's role in Ishqbaaz
Miss-Behave thumbnail

By wiser choices he meant that he would not do Ramu Kaka type roles or the role which will require him to wear ghagra choli, like Zaan's role in Ishqbaaz

I don't know how zain will avoid that when it's never explained to an actor when he first takes up a role that at some point they will add a scene to the script which may involve them wearing women's clothes. The writer's will merely write a new script every day/week or so to hand to the actors so zain could any time be given a scene where he may have to do that. ðŸ˜†
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zain is also playing daddy to a Six year old boy again ..from the pictures ..
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Like seriously Zain? I wish he did some interesting web series instead. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Zain is also playing daddy to a Six year old boy again ..from the pictures ..

I hope it's just a nephew and not son, because reports have said zain's character will have an older brother played by an actor called ishaan singh manhas, as well as a younger brother played by yeh rishta actor anshul pandey, so perhaps the little boy could be the son of zain's character's older brother. I hope so at least as I don't see zain agreeing to sign a show where he knows he'll be playing a father, unlike naamkarann which wasn't the case when he signed the show.
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

r u serious?? ðŸ¤£ zaan is given to wear ghagra choli in ishqbaaz???🤣 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't know how zain will avoid that when it's never explained to an actor when he first takes up a role that at some point they will add a scene to the script which may involve them wearing women's clothes. The writer's will merely write a new script every day/week or so to hand to the actors so zain could any time be given a scene where he may have to do that. ðŸ˜†

If a script will demand Zain to do something like that then Zain will get the script changed ðŸ˜†
In Naamkaran,  I don't remember Zain donning any cloth or putting any make up that will make him look funny or shabby. While Aditi agreed to put black color on her skin twice as it was demand of script. Even Sayantani wore Charlie Chaplin's get up for script' sake. But I doubt Zain will ever accept a any such thing in script for a serial. For movies he may do but not for serial😆