Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Found this one on insta

I didn't watch the episode yet and not planning to watch after reading the updates but this Insta post made to post this here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqijAVFyqb/Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn, how pretty is Prerna here and Mr Basu toh pyaar mein padke overnight change hogaye. Watching the pre-confession episode after the confession wala episode, can't imagine our seedha-saadha ladka romancing his lady love.

Besides, thank you very much for sharing this link. Could not have tolerated the episode after having read the reviews here๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Priya_18 - 5 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_18

Damn, how pretty is Prerna here and Mr Basu toh pyaar mein padke overnight change hogaye. Watching the pre-confession episode after the confession wala episode, can't imagine our seedha-saadha ladka romancing his lady love.

Besides, thank you very much for sharing this link. Could not have tolerated the episode after having read the reviews here๐Ÿ˜†

Today I really waited for written updates. Knew it's going to Komo show. Glad I didn't watch it. But look at these two ๐Ÿ˜ณ beautiful couple and seeda Saada Anu can be romantic also โค๏ธ really this made my day. Why our forum missed his wink ๐Ÿค” jyada komo komo hogaya aaj Edited by Arshig8 - 5 years ago
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Arshig8]Found this one on insta

I didn't watch the episode yet and not planning to watch after reading the updates but this Insta post made to post this here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqijAVFyqb/[/QUOTE
]

No yAr...Dekhne lYak h..
How anu ne jhada mish ko..
Anupre talked twice in alone .
Then anu pre hand touch n wink..
Then anu taking stand for pre
Arshig8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jswati200988

]
[/DIV]

No yAr...Dekhne lYak h.
How and one had a mish ko.
Anupre talked twice in alone.
Then and pre-hand touch n wink.
Then and taking stand for pre

Yeah, I will love to watch Anu and Mish conversation. But It not aired here yet. But I want to watch it on catch up so that I can forward all Komo scenes. I watched AnuPre 2 scenes on Insta.
jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Yeah, I will love to watch Anu and Mish conversation. But It not aired here yet. But I want to watch it on catch up so that I can forward all Komo scenes. I watched AnuPre 2 scenes on Insta.

It's on hotstar now..
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Found this one on insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtqijAVFyqb/

This scenes happened today and was the only cute scene really