What's wrong with rajesh n mohini

jswati200988 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand Rajesh..
HE so casully said namaste to komo...
I can't understand Moloy..She is related to him but Rajesh have u forgotten d lady😉..

Now coming to mohini...
I thot she wanted no...I was clear wht she dint want...A middle class gal lyk pre...
But now when komo is taking interest in anu 
I can't understand why mohini is so happy...
Mish is komo's sis  so aisa b ni h ki komo is more Rich...
Now coming to beauty...Few days back mohini was prasiing mish a lot...Lyk u r so perfect n beautiful for my anu...Now wht is attracting I towards komo..Pls tell us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I also don't get Rajesh too..
He is too polite for his own good. Komo didn't even greeted him but he greeted her first.. Sometimes I find some disturbing similarities between Anu and Rajesh.. They both are too good for their own good..😕

But as per my opinion Mohini wasn't happy to see Komo interested in Anu..In the Precap she was smiling before she noticed Komo's look towards Anu..But her smile started to fade away as she started questioning Komo's behaviour.. 

Edited by Aurtika - 5 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aurtika

I ..But her smile started to fade away as she started questioning Komo's behaviour.. 

So that is why komo will poison her 
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sharma family apart Shivi and May be Veena, the rest are absolutely a waste of space!!!
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Sharma family apart Shivi and May be Veena, the rest are absolutely a waste of space!!!

It's the incompetence of cvs that they can't utilize all the cast to their potential..  They are capable of cliched unplanned pregnancy, murder mystery and fire accidents and vamps...