~~Guddan's Jindal Saab~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's epi foccused at the slow transition from Old Akshat to Guddan's Jindal Saab In a very natural wayRawat Uncle Thank you aa for creating such a wonderful chance so that we can witness THIS BEAUTIFUL TRANSITION

"Ab Toh Inki yeh baatom pe Gussa bhi nahi aatha Vikram INFACT AADAT SI PAD GAYI HAI HUMEIN" 🥳

"BHAROSA UN PAR NAHI TUM PAR HAI"

Look at these two dialogues& Hey this is coming from the same OCD fied person AKSHAT JINDAL who once would just burst like a volcano if anyone touch his things or mess up his room😲 & today he was calm & quiet😛Infact today he was helping his wifey to clean up the messItna hi nahi he very patiently requested her not to repeat this again👍🏼

And cherry on top was the IMMENSE TRUST HE HAS IN HIS WIFE & HER ANTICS❤️ Yaa I know The mess was not created by Our Guddan still The fact is Akshat now trust Guddan just like He trust himself & His Soul because now he is very much aware of her deeds😳 & as he said AB TOH AADAT HO GAYI reee❤️ So yeahh Now he is slowly transforming from Old Akshat to Guddan's Jindal Saab

Hayeee Kitne Cutely Lad rahe the nah Akshan aaj😆 Ek damm Patni Patni ki tarah🤣 Irritated Gussewali Wifey ko Manane wala Bechara Patidev🤣Akshat was such a confused soul today because usko khud nahi patha ki uski Biwi ji ki gussa kis baath pe hai🤪

"BHALE HI KHUD JAL JAAYE PAR JINDAL SAAB PAR AANCH NAHI AANE DENGE KUCH NAHI HONE DENGE UNHEIN"

Aur dusari taraf Guddan was ready to sacrifice anything to save her Jindal Saab And here she is subconsciously protecting her hubby like a dutiful wifey will do in this situation👍🏼

Rawat Uncle you tried to mess up with GUDDAN WIFEY JINDAL😈 So yeahh be ready to face the storm😎

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hayee hayee maza agaya tumara post aur pix dekhke
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 pleasure reading 
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee Akshan has come a long way and both are unaware of this development
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after this week i hope she will get a place in akshat room 😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post as usual ⭐️⭐️⭐️
I loved seeing Rawat's shocked face at that 🥳

From his POV i felt, that tolerance to "gandagi" is something AJ developed specifically for Guddu 😳
& it wasn't there during Antra's regime & AJ must have yelled at Antra too for little messes as i feel Rawat knew about this habit from Antra & after Antra's death i don't think he visited AJ much.

So like Guddu said she has already made a separate place for herself 😊

+ with Guddu's gussa i felt, there was a little bit of jealousy involved as she felt AJ trusts Rawat more than her & his bromance wali feelings towards him 😆
& then while leaving the way she told him to call the one on whom he has so much "bhadosa" said a lot 😆
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

hayee hayee maza agaya tumara post aur pix dekhke

Thank U Shailu😃
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

👏 pleasure reading 

Glad to know U like it Shena, Thank U😳
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Hayee Akshan has come a long way and both are unaware of this development

True❤️ Hope One day They Realise this BADLAAV
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

after this week i hope she will get a place in akshat room 😳

Milega Milega Ab toh Guddan Akshat Jindal ne Pratigya lia hai 😉Unke Jindal Saab Khud apne baahom mein lekar aayenge room tak unhein😆
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago