Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

Consent pe kiye ho toh koi kyun blame karega/gi?

Isnt he implying that there wasn't consent when he says tamam harkate ke bawajood my name hasnt come? 

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Shatrughan Sinha says he's fortunate he hasn't been named in the MeToo movement, despite everything he's done 🤢

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shatrughan-sinha-says-he-s-fortunate-he-hasn-t-been-named-in-the-metoo-movement-despite-everything-he-s-done/story-0WAbYXL8Vt1XxH9dtDysNJ.html

I really call myself fortunate that in today's times, tamam harkate karne kay bawajood (despite everything that I've done), my name hasn't come out in the #MeToo movement. Hence, I listen to my wife and often take her as a shield with me so that even if there's nothing, I can show, 'I am happily married, my life is good.'" Sinha said his wife, Poonam, is a "goddess" and his "everything".

What does this even mean. What has he done. What harkate. 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Apna naam chipka ke he is shading amitabh.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

What does this even mean. What has he done. What harkate. 

He has been a very openly rangeela and a constant cheater in his marriage. He openly admitted it on kapil show n also on many occasions..his own son shaded him on kapil' show.

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

He has been a very openly rangeela and a constant cheater in his marriage. He openly admitted it on kapil show n also on many occasions..his own son shaded him on kapil' show.

Wow. The level of shamelessness. But thats old school Bollywood for you.