~~Mazboot Risthe~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This Scene Deserves A special Post🥳 Well I dont know If We can call it as A PARALLEL scene😛 But In My POV this scene was so Significant one😃 & I felt it as a parallel one to that "Kati Patang" Scene

"Maine tumse paise isliye maange the Q KI TUM YEH GHAR CHODKE JAA RAHI THI par jab tum apne aap ek saas hone ka zimmedari nibhana chahti ho TOH MAIN APNI BAHUVOM KI SAAS SE PAISE KAISE MAANG SAKTA HU?"

Just look at the place😛 & the series of these events

Then He was silently hearing what she was saying while she pasted that Patang wali contract on their room's wall stating it will be a reminder of their short lived relationshipNow at the same room she was listening to him where he finally revealed WHY HE GAVE HER MONEY CHALLENGE👍🏼 The answers for her questions that were stuck in his throat that day were out now🥳He revealed the actual intension behind his challenge only when she herself admitted & assured him that THIS HOUSE IS HER APNA GHAR, SHE IS THIS GHAR'S LAXMI, SHE IS MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL & SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS HOUSE & WONT REPAY ANY MONEY👍🏼

Ab yeh mujhe patha nahi CVz ne jaan bujhke kia ya it was a mere coincidence Akshat paise ko Guddan ke dupatte mein bandne ke baad the camera's focus was shifted to the money first then to Kite contract at the wall then to Guddan then to Akshat just like the collage I posted above👍🏼 And it was such PERFECT SEQUENCE SHOT I TELL U⭐️ 👏

Then she was reminding him of their short lived relationship and was assuring him to repay all his money & will leave this house forever on the contrary today at the same place before the same contract she with all her right declared & assured him that she is Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal the laxmi of this house will not repay any amount as this ghar is hers

And adding to this jis mazboot tareeke se Akshat ne baand lia na Guddan ke dupatte ko as if saying OUR RISTHA IS STRONG & LONG LIVED 😳 NO MONEY CAN EVER ENTER IN BETWEEN US

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well said👍🏼
Akshan ke rishte mein paiso ki jagah nahi hai. They relationship is made by God 
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I felt this was definitely intentional 😊
& Akshan is about parallel
thats a good thing about our cvs they imply many things with very less 
this says they just don't let an episode air like kuch bhi 

coming to the scene when AJ ties the money in her Dupatta, i felt this was "mudekhai" from his side 😳
As 1st time she entered he refused to give her even 1 rs. as shagun & this time she did the griha pravesh after realizing her responsibilities for the house.   
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Very well said👍🏼

Akshan ke rishte mein paiso ki jagah nahi hai. They relationship is made by God 

Thank U😃

@Bold I agree
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

I felt this was definitely intentional 😊
& Akshan is about parallel
thats a good thing about our cvs they imply many things with very less 
this says they just don't let an episode air like kuch bhi 

coming to the scene when AJ ties the money in her Dupatta, i felt this was "mudekhai" from his side 😳
As 1st time she entered he refused to give her even 1 rs. as shagun & this time she did the griha pravesh after realizing her responsibilities for the house.   

@Bold Hai nah Genie⭐️ & I love CVz for that🤗

@Pink Hayeee Genie Kya Million Dollar Baat boli yaar⭐️ 👏 I loved ur nazariya Dil Le Lo Genie❤️
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

@Bold Hai nah Genie⭐️ & I love CVz for that🤗

@Pink Hayeee Genie Kya Million Dollar Baat boli yaar⭐️ 👏 I loved ur nazariya Dil Le Lo Genie❤️

Dil accepted 🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Acha ji Mera Dil Khush Khush🤗