Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

So, they gave her the wrong dress code so that Sampada could make fun of Kalyani!!

I hate her so much.

Still Kalyani looked better than everyone else...
It's not about what you wear, it's about how well you carry yourself...

And Kalyani was super confident... And that's all it matters.
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

They all are selfish. After all Atharv and Pallavi are siblings. Her husband is a horrible guy as well. 

Pallavi is soon going to fall on her face. Atharva is nobody's. He will throw his sister like a Thrash in no time. I will be glad to know when the chameleon changes her colour.🥱🥱
Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

According to Me Sampada is that person who wants her cake and eat it too. You know those bratish kids who wouldn't play with the toy themselves but when someone starts playing with it they will throw tantrums. I don't know how many of you have watched Broken but it has a character named Kartik similar to Sampada. I feel Sampada always thought Malhar was her safety net just in case it doesn't work out with Atharav she just have to snap her finger and Malhar would be at her feet. Her ego can't handle Malhar is over her so soon 😕

Yeah I agree. Sampada is somewhat like kartik of broken but beautiful but just for a change here the case is bit different as Malhar now knows all about Sampu and he'll be soon over her (& Malhar is more sensible than  Sameera😆 ) so I just hope he doesn't give her a second chance at any cost coz she deserves none🤢 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Precap I am so sure Malhar will fire his service weapon and shoot the Apple saving then waiters life and this will make Atharva feel more insulted
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Precap I am so sure Malhar will fire his service weapon and shoot the Apple saving then waiters life and this will make Atharva feel more insulted

Yeah...even I thought the same 😃
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes nyc epi only one thing was funny kalyani wore high heels on navvari😆 navvari pe high heels kon pehenta hai bhai anyways she looked very cute in that attire
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Still Kalyani looked better than everyone else...

It's not about what you wear, it's about how well you carry yourself...

And Kalyani was super confident... And that's all it matters.

Agreed!! Loved the end result of the party!! 👏
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joy_C

Yeah I agree. Sampada is somewhat like kartik of broken but beautiful but just for a change here the case is bit different as Malhar now knows all about Sampu and he'll be soon over her (& Malhar is more sensible than  Sameera 😆 ) so I just hope he doesn't give her a second chance at any cost coz she deserves none🤢 

I agree. I might just puke if that happens🤢
scorpia0211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didn't anyone liked the singing part tere mujshe hai pehle ka nata kohi and Malhar Rane smile.  Waiting in most episodes for such light moments between both of them.  
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
itani bakwaas hai yeh track...