Posted: 5 years ago
Apne hi party mein beizzat hona koi Atharv or Sampada se seekhe. Kya solid beizzati huyi aaj inn dono ki. 😆 I just loved it. And Malhar is really lucky to get a wife like Kalyani. The way she stood up for him was just awesome. And slowly Malhar's realising how good Kalyani is. I am liking this slow but steady progress in their relationship. It's more relatable. KalMa dance was lit. ❤️ For the first time Sampada did a good thing by challenging KalMa and we good such a cute performance. Anyone else noticed Malhar's cute expressions towards Kalyani during the dance? It was really nice seeing these two enjoying together.
What exactly is Sampada's problem? She is behaving as if it was not her but Malhar who cheated her and ran away. I mean what nonsense. She cheated him and abandoned her child and now she wants to insult Malhar. What for?? And regarding Moksh: did she expect Malhar to silently handover the baby once she comes back? She don't understand Malhar at all even after staying with him for so much time. Kalyani understands him a lot better despite knowing him only for a short time. Also Sampada seemed angry because Malhar moved on in life and has accepted Kalyani as his wife. Did she expect him to wait for her forever and become devdas? At least now he has a wife who respects him and care about him a lot and a son who is his life. And that seems to be Sampada's main problem. Otherwise why's she not happy with her so-called true love and constantly seeking validation from people around her. But now it's high time Atharv and Sampada are taught a lesson.
Well said.. 👏👏  did you see malhar hurt expression when sampada try to insult kalyani but when suddenly kalyani started laughing and backtalk her that time Malhar  surprise expressions was worth watching.  It was  like a silent thank  you for standing for me kalyani.After  malhar falls in love with kalyani he is going to thank sampada for all creating problems because of her selfishness he got a beautiful, free spirited ,understanding wife now 😆 Edited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago
I agree with u dear...sampada's main problem is jealousy...she can't digest the fact that KalMa are happy together with Pillu..she might thought that malhar will be devdas without her and waiting for her...but here malhar ne sampada ke sapno par paani pher di kalyani se shaadi kar ke 😉👏
Even I liked today's episode. But I was expecting a KalMa romantic dance but we got a SamAtarva dance with glimpse of malSam flash back 😡
The way Kalyani supported malhar and he was so surprised when she said that she is happy with malhar ji...Omg that time his expressions👏
In dance when couples switch off and sampada was at malhar side then he push back her to atharva side and holding kalyani's hand made some cute guesture...loved it..it indicates in future when atharva ditch sampada (surely he will) then she returns to Malhar but Malhar deffinitely Will not accept sampada and he will choose Kalyani 😳
Episode was amazing n KalMa's dance was lit
Finally they have started to enjoy each other's company
Malhar is so lucky to have a wife like kalyani...who respects him n understands him more than that sampada n now malhar is too seeing kalyani's positive side n kalyani is too enjoying malhar's company
SamThu ki kya bejjati hui...atharv was so lost in KalMa's dance that he dropped his sampu like a hot potato...SamThu r the biggest KalMa shippers🤣
Sampada is a gone case n i guess i know her problem...she can't see KalMa sharing a respectable relationship coz she herself is atharv's mistress...n here kalyani enjoying the status of being malhar's wife...remember when malhar called her atharv's keep that time she was so mad so her problem is she has nothing in her life...atharv is mughdha's husband, malhar is kalyani's husband, moksh is KalMa's son so basically she has nothing to call her own that's why she is insecure
I'm going to watch the episode now. Sampada is a psychopath and Artharv is unhinged. 
Loved the episode but the only thing I disliked was that CVs gave the villians one beautiful soulful song😭
Firstly Sampada ruined the nazm nazm song now this tere bin..

But anyways I'm just loving this gradual development of trust and understanding in Kalma's relationship and moreover Malhar is getting to see d true face of his ex-wife. Now it is for sure that nothing is gonna bring Sampada back in Malhar's life and slowly Malhar is realising Kalyani's worth in his life.  Always wanted to see KalMa fighting together against the evil and finally it's going to happen❤️Really excitedd to know what's kalma'asplana
According to Me Sampada is that person who wants her cake and eat it too. You know those bratish kids who wouldn't play with the toy themselves but when someone starts playing with it they will throw tantrums. I don't know how many of you have watched Broken but it has a character named Kartik similar to Sampada. I feel Sampada always thought Malhar was her safety net just in case it doesn't work out with Atharav she just have to snap her finger and Malhar would be at her feet. Her ego can't handle Malhar is over her so soon😕
So, they gave her the wrong dress code so that Sampada could make fun of Kalyani!!
I hate her so much.
Just watched the episode. It was really nice. Loved how Kalyani gave it back to Sampada & Atharva.
As expected Pallavi will go his brother. She is such a selfish woman, her husband too.
Originally posted by altgr

Just watched the episode. It was really nice. Loved how Kalyani gave it back to Sampada & Atharva.
As expected Pallavi will go his brother. She is such a selfish woman, her husband too.

They all are selfish. After all Atharv and Pallavi are siblings. Her husband is a horrible guy as well.