KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/Episode Discussions 04 Feb 2019 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KK2926

example do moni
mujhe pathaa hai korea ek country hai karke  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

maine do dekhe the 
she was preety 
marriage not date 
bht pahle 
 pak drama jayda dekhti hu 
kk
u must watch KHANI
u become fan of mir hadi😳
Sunbul77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyone notice how in the promo when Onu was tied up n was telling Prerna..dont do it for me... tab shuru may his face was tired as of he'd given up but ikdam end may his was downright LIVID with anger! 
I feel Naveen is gonna slap Pre again or else he will touch her inappropiately... cz srf sindoor ya pheron se ese expression nai hoskta Onu ka
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunbul77

Anyone notice how in the promo when Onu was tied up n was telling Prerna..dont do it for me... tab shuru may his face was tired as of he'd given up but ikdam end may his was downright LIVID with anger! 

I feel Naveen is gonna slap Pre again or else he will touch her inappropiately... cz srf sindoor ya pheron se ese expression nai hoskta Onu ka

no 
he saw her tears & he is not able to wipe them made him angry😳
Sunbul77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

example do moni
mujhe pathaa hai korea ek country hai karke  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai... must watch it id

Also Humsafar is also good

Yakin ka safar too

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doston...is it Hina who is leaving or Komo character is leaving...if the first one is true then they can replace and Anukom angle soch sakthe hai writers...hum nahi writers soch sakthe.
But if its the later, then Anukom ki shaadi kyo karwayenge yaar...sakhyagaye hain kya cvs...nahi hogi Anukom shaadi...Tim dekhna KK..after this historical twist...Mishka kuch karlegi...tho pura bhai behen ka badla legi komo with her own ulterior motive πŸ˜‰ m
Waise koyi batayega Jan Komo jaayegi...pura Choubey khandan jaayegi yaa phir yeh akheli...if it's just her...Mishika BB mein hi rahegi kya bhatkhi aatma ki tarah
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Emerald 

aajaaa jhappi  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
same feeling 
and not even sure how to handle the crap... i am going to cut it out drastically... 
weekend tum nahee thi... kitnaa headache thaa yaar

after seeing that precap felt like these CVs are going to screw up confession or shaadi scenes bhi for sure... such a pathetic writing

half marriage or full marriage... hiding or revealing whatever it is the execution is very bad... creativity is not there at all... just rinse and repeat ho rahaaa hai 

Felt nivi and mohini scene is not needed at all... 

Hi KK πŸ€—

Ha nahi thi yeh moloy ka death & implications ..anukom marriage & implications pad ke mein pak gayi thi toh socha ki mein weekend enjoy kar leti hu...aaj ka episode dekha toh that kidnapping scene repeat laga upar se Anu being tied up I found that so foolish lol..

Yeh kidnapping hua tha woh Dil hi toh hai serial mein . But that was nice and a refreshing story the lead pair were again awesome .. Story also good till their marriage ... Now season 2 chalu thinking to switch back to that interesting lag raha hai let's see..

Aaj ka episode mein im wondering why Anu didn't call the police wen he saw pre... Shouldn't that be the first thing ...yeh sab balaji ke hero heroin  sab superheroes banne mein kyu lage hai..
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Doston...is it Hina who is leaving or Komo character is leaving...if the first one is true then they can replace and Anukom angle soch sakthe hai writers...hum nahi writers soch sakthe.
But if its the later, then Anukom ki shaadi kyo karwayenge yaar...sakhyagaye hain kya cvs...nahi hogi Anukom shaadi...Tim dekhna KK..after this historical twist...Mishka kuch karlegi...tho pura bhai behen ka badla legi komo with her own ulterior motive πŸ˜‰ m
Waise koyi batayega Jan Komo jaayegi...pura Choubey khandan jaayegi yaa phir yeh akheli...if it's just her...Mishika BB mein hi rahegi kya bhatkhi aatma ki tarah

sss
komo character is not leaving i guess 

pakka mishka is out of the league very soon ... that will end up revenge track 

KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunbul77

Watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai... must watch it id

Also Humsafar is also good

Yakin ka safar too

saw these sunbul

KK2926 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Hi KK πŸ€—

Ha nahi thi yeh moloy ka death & implications ..anukom marriage & implications pad ke mein pak gayi thi toh socha ki mein weekend enjoy kar leti hu...aaj ka episode dekha toh that kidnapping scene repeat laga upar se Anu being tied up I found that so foolish lol..

Yeh kidnapping hua tha woh Dil hi toh hai serial mein . But that was nice and a refreshing story the lead pair were again awesome .. Story also good till their marriage ... Now season 2 chalu thinking to switch back to that interesting lag raha hai let's see..

Aaj ka episode mein im wondering why Anu didn't call the police wen he saw pre... Shouldn't that be the first thing ...yeh sab balaji ke hero heroin  sab superheroes banne mein kyu lage hai..

achaa kiya Emerald

after saturday i got so fed up with this too 
i just saw epi 1 of S2 DHTH ... looked good and that too it is limited series... toh zyada drama nahee milegaaa

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

achaa kiya Emerald

after saturday i got so fed up with this too 
i just saw epi 1 of S2 DHTH ... looked good and that too it is limited series... toh zyada drama nahee milegaaa

Glad you liked it.

Do watch season 1 of dhth too ..till ritwik palak marriage atleast..it was really goodπŸ‘πŸ‘.