Taming the Beast -Kalma OS

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
               Taming the Beast 
 "You poor thing Kalyani, can't seem to satisfy your husband. Poor Malhar has to find the release somewhere. Well I must say I am not surprised by this. I mean I know Malhar can be a Beast in Bed who was a bit rough I can vouch for that. It was hard for me to keep up with him so I can only imagine you can't even wet his varfacious appetite. I remember he couldn't keep him arms away from him and we would be in bed for days. But look at him now he is sexually frustrated for a guy like him it's bit to much so it is natural for him to stray . And the woman Shibani Deo is a bomb who is in Malhar's league you know. Divorcee like Malhar, Same Age, a successful Lawyer anyone can see they are an ideal match " said Sampada in what seemed to Kalyani like a rehearsed attack planned to hurt which it seemed to do but Kalyani brushed it off and replied,  "You don't need to worry about Malharji and me. We are quite compatible in that area. And however  much you try to make a rift in our relationship you won't be able to succeed . You know why because I trust Malharji and he is no cheater like you. And what were you saying about a respectable person like Shibaniji? Dont paint her in your category of home wreaker and other woman like you. I have met her and she is great and an Inspiration to me. Why am I explaining you all this? You wouldnt know a thing about trust and respect. Anyway you are wasting your time in that alloted One hour you get to meet my Son so you better make use of it by playing with Pillu instead of Poisoning our lives."

Kalyani went to room and locked herself in breaking down thinking about what Sampada said. She trusted Malhar and didnt even contemplate of him having an affair but she thought about how she is a complete failure as a wife to satisfy her husband's sexual appetite. Malhar is too much of a gentlemen to make demands on her but what about her? How did she feel? He was her husband and she loved and respected him that was clear. She always thought she would loose her virginity to someone she loved after her marriage. With Malhar both that criteria were met. She thought hard half of her classmates and most of her friends were having sex in either casual one night stands or commited relationships since School days and she was fine with their approach as she felt pre marital sex was fine after 16 with consent but her personal belief was clear she would only have sex once she got married to the Man she loved. With Malhar she did feel butterfly in her tummy whenever he touched her casually. He does take her breath away when he comes closer to her unkowningly. Is what she feels for Malhar counted as Sexual Energy or Carnal Desire or Lust or other millions of name given to that feeling? More importantly did Malhar feel the same? Kalyani decided to find it out for herself. 

Malhar was shocked to enter his room that evening when he saw his entire room covered with roses and scented candles with fairy lights surrounding his bed like a galaxy of stars. The room screamed what he feared the most " SEDUCTION" both his secret fantasy and his personal nightmare. He nearly had a coronary when Kalyani came out of the bathroom scantily clad in a sexy lacy white Satin nightie. She moved in slow motion towards him in grace like a sexy seductress swinging her hips and smirking at him making him sweat and weak in the knees at the same time. She stopped right in front of Malhar and said in a husky voice, " Hey Husband. Did you like my little surprise?" 

Malhar almost fainted trying to calm his racing hreatbeats down and also another part of his anatomy raging with hormones . He controlled himself and said in an iron clad voice, " Kalyani what the hell is all this? What is all this... This decoration and why the heck are you wearing...that? "
Kalyani replied  in a teasing innocent way,  "What Malharji you don't like my surprise? And how I dressed ?"
She winked at him naughtily and came closer to him stroking his stars on the uniform and then teasingly moving her hand on the tan belt of his uniform . She whispered in his ears,  " I just love Men in Uniform. You look so sexy in that Khakhi. You seem to be sweating. Let me help. Kalyani went on to remove his Cap and Khaki shirt of his uniform while Malhar stood like a statue frozen by the events unfolding in front of his eyes with his sweet innocent Kalyani playing the sexy seducress. As soon as her hand reached for the latch of his belt and accidentally touched his core he jumped and came of his frozen state to move away from Kalyani's teasing touch. He counted to Ten and then turned towards Kalyani who was standing away smiling enjoying her handiwork and eyeing his excited member and his flustered state fueling his anger further. 

"You think this is funny Kalyani? Teasing a man?  Driving him to a point of desperation? To a point of no return?" said Malhar angrily shaking Kalyani who was shocked to see fire in Malhar's eye and something else. Desire.For her. This made her more confident as she pulled him towards her and said, "Yes. Its makes me happy to know that you react to me as a Man. It pleases me to know that you desire me like a Man should desire his wife. And I am not merely teasing you or tempting you. I am offereing you myself. I don't want you to return from the edge. I don't want you to treat me like a stranger like a platonic relation . I want to turn to me when you feel sexual desire rather than supressing it. I don't want to punish you and behave like a controlled Man almost a Monk but I want you to behave like an uncontrolled Beast you are." 

Malhar could not believe what he was hearing he looked at Kalyani with smoldering gaze and tugged her towards him and tumbled her on bed with on top on her. He saw shyness and hesitation in her as his mouth came in swooping on hers with ferocerious intensity as he increased the pace making Kalyani breathless. She tried once or twice to catch her breath but was unable to do so due to relentless onslaught of his lips on hers. She pushed him away a bit making Malhar come to his sense as he moved away from her panting. He looked at her and said,  "So what were you saying?" Kalyani looked away from him and started sobbing. Malhar collected her in his arms and started stroking her saying, " You dont need to have sex with me to prove you are my wife Kalyani. Our relationship is above that. Its based on trust and respect which is more important in a relationship than Sex. I am not saying I don't want you that way because that is a lie. A blatant one as that because I desire you so much its shameful because you are a teenger and I am a grown Man. I should be whipped for raiding a schoolroom.Why do you think I leap  to Washroom the first thing in the morning? Trust me I want you but only when you are physically and emotionally mature to handle that kind of relationship with me." Kalyani smiled at him with all the love and adoration she felt for him,  "You will wait for me? But when will that be?"  she asked to which Malhar said, " Till you are 21." Kalyani pouted and said,  "I am 19, it will be almost 2 years for that. What will you do till then?" to which Malhar bite her ear and whispered teasingly, " Correction its 2 year 3  month 12 days 8 hours to your 
21st birthday . And I will do what I have done this past year or so take extremely long cold showers." They both laughed hard and hugging each other fell on the bed enveloping each other in a cocoon of warmth.

_----------------------------------------------------------_
A/N : Thanking for your patient reading of this extremely long post. Hope you all like it.Even if you have a critique do write in the Comment section would love to hear you all.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful OS...loved it..thank u...plz write more stories on kalma πŸ˜›
diveksha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So nice yaar but  aur bhi likhna aisa os aur May be ff bhi
Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this ain't the cutest thing I've ever read πŸ˜³
Love maybe you should write one where kalyani is now 21☺️
SONAL30 thumbnail
Nice OS
Loved malhar's approach to kalyani's demand...his acceptance that he does want her as his wife but still he isn't ready just for her sake though 19 is ok n safe for having sex but still malhar is malhar
Do write more dear
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was very lovely! Please write more on KalMa when you get time:)
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful OSEdited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
Lovely story πŸ˜Š love plot and the approach of Malhar towards Kalyani
Plzz continue and do write more Kalma stories
Leenauk thumbnail
Nice is please update soon the next part
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...It became from steamy to super cute OS...
I really liked it... At least they understood that their relationship is not platonic, even if they choose not to do the deed just yet...
Which I believe will not remain platonic anymore in your story because they will be mentally prepared every time of the way...