Given 7 Years To The Marriage

monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really Lovely! Seven years! What have you done during those seven years?
* You built your marriage on deception *  You made Sikander believe that he was the father of your child all these years. 
*  You always insulted Sikander in front of your parents and friends. 
* You always dominated Sikander and treated him like your puppet. 
* You never ever accepted his family despite them loving you and Amyra equally .
* You threatened Bheeji,  Mahinder n nearly killed Gunjan.
* You hid Kulfi's truth
* You tried to hide Tevar's truth and ruined him as well
And there are so many. 
You call Sikander with no character etc but who is characterless... Becoming pregnant before marriage n making another man believe that it's his child. 

Lovely if Sikander could accept your child wholeheartedly knowing she is not his blood then why can't you accept Kulfi... . who is motherless due to you. 
Why can't you just tell Sikander that Kulfi is his own daughter ...Why do you want to hide the fact? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agree!! I watched today's epi in disbelief - Lovely's character was always grey - but the last few epis have been insane... the Writers have seriously lost it (cant really blame Lovely as shes just acting - and very well I must say) .. but it is so insane how she conveniently forgets every despicable thing she has done.. and continues to sprout absolute vitriol against everyone especially Kulfi...
I love the fact Sikander is finally standing up to her, but really hoping this new twisted Nimrat doesnt stay around for too long - expose and get rid of her soon.. 

Enough is enough!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
they could have shown nimrat as a nice positive girl...lovely is better as grey or vampish
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Last couple of episodes her dialogs are hilarious. I must say actress doing great job. Her dialog writer ----high five.