Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mp12

There is new BTS picture of shaadi..

Prerna in that dulhan costume.. and anurag as he is now with bandage on foreheard too.. unlike promo..
I m a little disappointed the look is not as in promo.. i didnt want prerna in dulhan costume.n
So the hug also wasonly for promo..
Pata nahin real me kya hai

Just saw it
They will definitely change it from promo
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

Just saw it

The hug in promo looked good.. 
Real me if they do hug i hope its as good or better.. ab toh mujhe bhi doubt ho raha hai ki aakhir kya hoga.. shaafi ya confession , dono ya kuch bhi nahin.. 
Earlier i was confident promo is close to reality.. 

KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mp12

The hug in promo looked good..
Real me if they do hug i hope its as good or better.. ab toh mujhe bhi doubt ho raha hai ki aakhir kya hoga.. shaafi ya confession , dono ya kuch bhi nahin..
Earlier i was confident promo is close to reality..

Pakka shaadi toh karwadenge

Itna buildup itna peetna chasing and also nivi got to know now she wont keep quiet , mohini called her manhoos too
So it is better to get pre as Mrs. Basu
What triggered him to tale that decision is ehat i am curious about

I have very little hopes on confession... ppls in basu mansion think it is only to save pre he did that marriage

Hug tog milega for sure ... promo was really good actually let's hope for the best

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I just finished watching the epi and thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt Anurag being back home was more realistic than him going straight after Pre's kidnappers after his accident. The police station scene also looked realistic. The directors, editors and writers did their job well today 👏
But the episode belonged to Naveen Babu. What a terrific villain he is!! The impact with which he says his dialogues...that creepiness on his face!!! Take a bow Mr Sanjay Swaraj 👏
Erica was also amazing in the episode 👍🏼

Completely agree with you Naveen Babu really gives u the creeps & his BG score to add to the horror...his dialogue delivery with the lil English is awesome...I'm amazed with Eri she's did a fab fab job...power pact performance today...

I jus loved loved the way Anu said I luv u prerna...his emoted so well u cud really feel the pain... they're all a good bunch of actors...👏👏
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu Pre hug in today's episode.
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No what we have got this far and to keep with the Ekta theme ... I'm thinking maybe they don't do the confession. Let prerna thjnn anurag married her to save her. And then anurag cna slowly convince her it's not the case in private and without pressure.
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also totally loved how prerna looked in tbe promo. I wish they hadn't changed her into a bride costume. But maybe they did it to increase the impact of anurag coming to the Basu house with her.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I also totally loved how prerna looked in tbe promo. I wish they hadn't changed her into a bride costume. But maybe they did it to increase the impact of anurag coming to the Basu house with her.

Then moloy & anupam will dance sanjanji Ghar aaye ..😆😆
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KK2926

Just saw it

Balaji promos are always misleading
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8