At last some progress in Sikka

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Last night Sikka told Lovely that in their relationship he was doing a slavery and he was right. In every step of his relationship there was no trust. Lovely was always cheating and hurting everyone Sikka has including Tevar. She destroyed that guy's life. Paralyzed Gunjan and tried to kill Amyra and Kulfi. Means no one is left...she just can hurt anyone she likes.
But when it comes to Sikka it is always "Prove me your loyalty". ..."Kill the girl you gave shelter"..."show me that you worship me more than your family"..."sacrifice your bro+sil"..."kick a guest out"..."sacrifice your friend "...till "sacrifice your humanity too".

She is more like those evil gods...satan etc. So although tooo late ...but at last he showed some progress by opening his mouth in front of her. I am waiting for Amyra too. Like her mom she also got the "godwala demand"..."sacrifice Kulfi...throw her out...kill her" etc. Very annoying selfish and cruel child. "Mom said that to her." How many kids really listens to mother like she does? Most of the kids do exactly what parents tell them not to do. She is doing this because she is also same kind like Lovely...sick pharaons.

I hope both Kulfi and Sikka to get rid of these two "pharaon mom and daughter".
As for now after a long time felt some peace. 😆  Der hi sahi...kuchh toh progress hua. Not worried about Nimrat 2. May be she will not be as bad as Lovely the pharaon.