~~I Will Teach You In My Way~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CVz sabse pehle a big thank you for the amazing visual treat of Akshan scene🤗 The slow motion jump from a worried Akshat Hubby Jindal inorder to reach & be with his scared wifey😳,scared wifey holding & hugging her hubby to feel safe❤️,the way he was softly looking at his wife with so much care,the way he slowly moved his hand over her hand reassuring her "YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AM HERE WITH YOU, FOR YOU"❤️ (My personal fav DIL LE LO Moment) & then holding her hand in his hand 😛& trying to divert her attention in THE MOST UNIQUE WAY gifting us a BEAUTIFUL PARALLEL of "SORRY & THANK YOU" session😉 (I rem Genie u said once we will surely get one more sorry thank you scene but this time it will be in a reverse way👏)

& last but not the least BGM & those silent blowing wind sound added more intensity to this Special Akshan Moment⭐️

Jindal Saab I am super impressed again as you are setting HUBBY GOALS in your own way yaar😎

I loved how you were trying to calm her but Guddan toh Guddan hai unhein unke tarike se samjhana padta hai😆 And You were so quick to resolve by initiating SORRY session which hit the right cord👏She stopped her rants & was trying to listen you👍🏼

"Guddan I AM SORRY q ki main tum par bahut zyada gussa kartha hu bewajah uske liye"

"Toh phir humein bhi THANK YOU kehna hai woh uss din aapne hamare patang wale contract pe sign kiya tha na aur hamari madad ki thi THANK YOU"

"Mujhe tumko ek aur baat ke liye SORRY bolna hai q ki q ki jab tum meri cheesom ko haath lagati ho toh main tumhein bahut zyada daat tha hu"

"Phir humein bhi ek aur baar THANK YOU bolna hai uss din jab woh cooker phat gaya tha nah aur aapne hamari tarafdari ki thi na Toh pehli baar hamari kisi ne ki matlab papa ke baad pehli baar kisi ne ki thi"

And then Starts The Actual Baat which he was trying to teach her😛

"Matlab main tum par gussa karne ke liye bilkul bhi SORRY nahi hu,Tum harkatein karti hi aise ho ki mujhe kya kisi ko bhi gussa aa jaayega"

So he said SORRY for being angry towards her but then he said he was actually NOT SORRY for being so that's because we all know she sometimes do kaands in her bachpana that can harm her the most q ki woh karne ke baad hi sochti haiSee here also just to prove she is not afraid giant wheel pe jaake bait gayi & was trying to jump from it if she could overpower her fear she would actually had jumped which actually could have harmed her in a drastic way😒So yeah he feels SORRY for datofying her but he cant leave his wifey to enter into more musibaths, so yeah HE WILL NOT BE SORRY for datofying her because all he wants is HER SAFETY👍🏼Ab uske liye daat ki zarurat hai toh YES I WILL SURELY SCOLD YOU GUDDAN BECAUSE YOU ARE MY RESPONSIBLITY

"Rahi baat mere cheesom ki unse jitna door rahogi utna kam daat padegi tumko"

Okay He is allergic to badlaavz😆But still We saw many changes in AKSHAT JINDAL & HIS LIFE due to his Wifey GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL👍🏼So he feels SORRY to datofy her for trying to make changes in him, his life & his things but since he dont like to change or want badlaavz HE WILL SCOLD HER WHENEVER SHE TRIES TO DO SO

"Tumhein sach mein lagtha hai jo tumne khichdi competition jeetke jo mujhe 1 lakh rupaye diye woh tumhari jeet thi?"

Here he was expressing his gussa on her frequent rants about THE MONEY CHALLENGE he gave😉 & how she completed her first kisht by paying him 1 lakh🤣Aaj tak jitni bhi baar Guddan tried to make him remember that challenge sab ka ek saath Jindal saab ne jawab de dia😎She genuinely thanked him & acknowledged HE WAS THE REASON FOR HER WIN THAT DAY while he very strongly ussi baat pe mohar laga dia yeh kehke ki "YES YOU ARE RIGHT IT's BECAUSE OF ME U WON"😎 & indirectly hinting "MONEY CHALLENGE ki zikar karna chod do because it doesn't matter to me"😈

So yeahh in My POV,This SORRY-THANK YOU session was Jindal Saab's Anokha Tareeka to teach his Wifey some hard truths in their journey👍🏼 ⭐️

Love😳
Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome interpretations dear ⭐️👍🏼
Yes AJ will have to keep scolding her for her own Good 😳

About his cheezein, well Guddu herself is one of his precious cheez which she herself doesn't know 😉
& this proves this very well,

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Akshat is love 😳

I agree Akshat Jindal is Pyaar bcz he is setting Hubby Goals
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome interpretations dear ⭐️👍🏼

Yes AJ will have to keep scolding her for her own Good 😳

About his cheezein, well Guddu herself is one of his precious cheez which she herself doesn't know 😉
& this proves this very well,

Thank U Genie❤️

@Bold Yup he consider herself as his precious amanath lekin yeh baat abhi tak uske dil aur dimaag register nahi kar paaya hai🤪aur Guddan bhi bekhabhar hai iss baat se😆 Jab Miya ji will realise then I m sure he will make sure Biwi ji also realise THIS ULTIMATE TRUTH

And Gif is DIL LE LO Genie
Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant analysis ..
dono ajeeb hai ...dhoor be rehte hai paas anekheliye...

both are a team being enemies outside ...

there parallel reactions of a situation makes them a cute couple ...

both know each other so well even though they don't acknowledge there relationship ...

they claim "kuch khi nahi"in there relationship but "bohat kuch chalta hai "when they are together...

magnet hai bass dono mante nahi ...
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

brilliant analysis ..

dono ajeeb hai ...dhoor be rehte hai paas anekheliye...

both are a team being enemies outside ...

there parallel reactions of a situation makes them a cute couple ...

both know each other so well even though they don't acknowledge there relationship ...

they claim "kuch khi nahi"in there relationship but "bohat kuch chalta hai "when they are together...

magnet hai bass dono mante nahi ...

Thank U Shailu❤️

@Blue Aptly said👏 ⭐️

@Pink Bilkul sahi😉 Tabhi toh Opposite poles attract😆