Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KK2926

somehow i did not like KOM listening to the complete conversation of ANU ANUPAM

poora conversation PRE bhi unaware of anything... isee kyu pathaa chal gayaa 

pathaa chalna hee toh last main aati ... but poora conversation kyu

any hidden intentions behind that??? 

Hidden kya hain KK, now she will plot with Navu to kidnap Pre...and rest will be history...

Aaj pure school subjects bahar aa rahe hain...Physics, Chemistry,Biology and History...

Jvr1011 thumbnail

hahahahaaa BIOLOGY  😆

kiss toh pakka dream hai yaar no doubt
confession bhi dream soch rahee hu main lets see otherwise bahut jhol ho jaayegaa nahee toh ... DING DONG nahee chahiyee mujhee ANUPRE ko ye phase enjoy karne do yaar
PREGGY PRE nahee dekhna mujhe ... and ANU PRE are so young dont want that track at all 

Pre abhi aaayi hogi shop ðŸ˜ƒ

Preggy Pre...don't think so, they already have Shivani in Sharma house for that...i dont think they will show both girls pregnant. Pre will be away even after divine marriage...reason...open for discussion...all of us thinking in different directions.
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Preggy Pre...don't think so, they already have Shivani in Sharma house for that...i dont think they will show both girls pregnant. Pre will be away even after divine marriage...reason...open for discussion...all of us thinking in different directions.

yeah lag toh aisa hee rahaa hai 
she will be away even after marriage 

ANU went to propose her and KOMO teamedup with NAV and caused this shaadi to happen for sure
how i wish ANU told Mishka in between... which wont happen i guess

they chose this route just for trps else they might have gone to ANU MANDAP route
and now am curious how they will take further so many ways they can... after confession dooor matlab hogaye hum toh pooraa rona dhona dikhaayenge hume 
KK2926 thumbnail

Anyone know, how many episodes are done?, maybe100th episode will be marriage and confession baad mein dekthe hain...
Yeah , Mr.& Mrs Basu entering Basu mansion ...look on MoNi will be worth watching...MoPam will be ecstatic and Tapur clueless...

episode no. 93 hai yaar
still 7 more to go for 100

i wonder if this marriage will be shown then... nahee utna kheechenge kyaaa

remember 50 episode pe haldi dikhaaye... trip fall catch, etc... HAVE I EVER TOLD u ... ye sab thaaa.. 
Edited by KK2926 - 5 years ago
KK2926 thumbnail

Hidden kya hain KK, now she will plot with Navu to kidnap Pre...and rest will be history...

Aaj pure school subjects bahar aa rahe hain...Physics, Chemistry,Biology and History...

naheee yaar 
why does she even need to know the whole confession of ANU to ANUPAM? itna deep conversation ho rahee thi wahaaa 
woh sab wahaaa woh sunna zaroori naheee tha 

just last main sunaa toh bhi theek thaaa
Jvr1011 thumbnail

naheee yaar 
why does she even need to know the whole confession of ANU to ANUPAM? itna deep conversation ho rahee thi wahaaa 
woh sab wahaaa woh sunna zaroori naheee tha 

just last main sunaa toh bhi theek thaaa

Mahan Komo ko sab pata chal jaana chahiye...otherwise ott Komo promoting ki koi value nahi hain...increasing her screen importance...bas

Yaar, Navu hi nahi uska Bgm bhi scary hain uski tarah...
KK2926 thumbnail

Mahan Komo ko sab pata chal jaana chahiye...otherwise ott Komo promoting ki koi value nahi hain...increasing her screen importance...bas

Yaar, Navu hi nahi uska Bgm bhi scary hain uski tarah...

thats true

koi tho clues honeee hai yaar ... hum decode nahee kar paa rahee hai next kya hai karke
Jvr1011 thumbnail

yeah lag toh aisa hee rahaa hai 
she will be away even after marriage 

ANU went to propose her and KOMO teamedup with NAV and caused this shaadi to happen for sure
how i wish ANU told Mishka in between... which wont happen i guess

they chose this route just for trps else they might have gone to ANU MANDAP route
and now am curious how they will take further so many ways they can... after confession dooor matlab hogaye hum toh pooraa rona dhona dikhaayenge hume 

KK, I know how ethically correct it would if Anu breaks up with Mosh first, par aisa hua tho confession possible hain, and separation on the way zaroor...
But jaisa hum dono soch rahe hain ki no break up...so no confession..only marriage and Anupre living separately under the same roof...this will be more tolerable for me as we have Anupre united fighting all the vamps and finally realizing love down the lane...sneak in some romance too...
KK2926 thumbnail

KK, I know how ethically correct it would if Anu breaks up with Mosh first, par aisa hua tho confession possible hain, and separation on the way zaroor...
But jaisa hum dono soch rahe hain ki no break up...so no confession..only marriage and Anupre living separately under the same roof...this will be more tolerable for me as we have Anupre united fighting all the vamps and finally realizing love down the lane...sneak in some romance too...

yes i am thinking the same too 
it is bearable atleast

even after 100 episodes if they cant bring ANUPRE to same roof it will be tough to show romance or chemistry

But it is just bcoz of KOM this shaadi will happen i think ethically or non -e it is okay then 
it is imposed on both of them now ðŸ˜¡ logic in EK shows my brain is lost today

kaam pe dhyaan poora nikal gaya meraa aaj bcoz of promo 
KK2926 thumbnail
It will bike scene tomorrow ... ðŸ¥³ so nice to see