Posted: 5 years ago
This is Siva Manasula Sakthi discussion thread and I'll be posting updates as much as I can.Edited by 55sasa55 - 5 years ago
This serial is remake of Hindi serial tu sooraj mein saanj piya ji (diya aur bati hum 2). En kanavan en tholan serial second part. 
I follow here and there
It is boring at times and not gettign used to the hero and heroine yet

both are from kannada it seems
Originally posted by jokarthi

This serial is remake of Hindi serial tu sooraj mein saanj piya ji (diya aur bati hum 2). En kanavan en tholan serial second part.

Oh dear! No wonder I felt like the show was familiar. The promos and first week didn't have any sign that it is remake. But now that u pointed out I realised it. The god signs! Oh god! There goes my intrigue in the show! I followed TSMSP for sometime though I was never active in the forum. I liked the actor Avinesh. He is quite popular for doing Madhubala. Damn! I might still hold onto the show for now I guess I cannot let go like that. Probably if I feel it to be too aggressive and if leads can't match up then I'll leave this. Currently the only two shows I'm following religiously is Yaaradi Nee Mohini and Mouna Raagam. That's the only two shows worth their hype. The rest are all annoying to me now. Other show that I follow(not so religiously) is Colours tamil drama, thirumanam which is decent and I see it during the weekends. CT is annoying me for now! Pandian Stores is too predictable for my liking though I really like and root for Kathir and Mullai scenes. NINI also is watchable only for Mayan and Devi scenes. The rest of shows are really meh!! I kinda really liked the promos for SMS so I added this on my watchlist. Thanks for letting me know and pointing out!
Originally posted by migan

I follow here and there
It is boring at times and not gettign used to the hero and heroine yet

both are from kannada it seems

Hey hey! The family scenes are boring I have to admit! The build up to SS meeting is nice. And yes I'm not used to the actors. It seems like Vijay tv current trend is to get Kannadiga actors. Not that it's wrong but some of them are horrible at lip sync and it gets on my nerves. I think so far only the guy Arjun from Aranmanai Kili lip sync is decent.
I'm watching the soap from the last two episodes looking forward to SS face off.
Originally posted by LotusPetals

I'm watching the soap from the last two episodes looking forward to SS face off.

Hellooo!!!! Long time dear!! How have u been? We are finally on same page after long!! 🤗 Have u seen TSMSP? SS so far have completely followed whatever transpired in TSMSP! After rewatching TSMSP(mainly the leads scenes), I have to admit that the chemistry and acting was very good in Hindi. The actress looked like Genelia!! Avi is good looking too but maybe a little wooden compared to hyper heroine. It's the same case in tamil version. The guy is good looking and all but quite wooden for me. Maybe it will take some more time for me to warm up to the chemistry. I'm loving the song though. This and that thirumanam serial songs are just TOP!! After ages I'm loving a tamil serial song. Still cannot bear KN but they come second and third.
Originally posted by 55sasa55

Hellooo!!!! Long time dear!! How have u been? We are finally on same page after long!! 🤗 Have u seen TSMSP? SS so far have completely followed whatever transpired in TSMSP! After rewatching TSMSP(mainly the leads scenes), I have to admit that the chemistry and acting was very good in Hindi. The actress looked like Genelia!! Avi is good looking too but maybe a little wooden compared to hyper heroine. It's the same case in tamil version. The guy is good looking and all but quite wooden for me. Maybe it will take some more time for me to warm up to the chemistry. I'm loving the song though. This and that thirumanam serial songs are just TOP!! After ages I'm loving a tamil serial song. Still cannot bear KN but they come second and third.

Girl!!! Sooo happy meeting you here! Huggies and jappies? How have you been?

Finally I'm quite addicted to Vikram-Tanuja pair. They make a nice couple. The 3 main actors are kannadigas in this show 😆
Leads, chitti, all are good looking too. Song is really addictive, its the same as in the Hindi version. Have never watched the other show but saw some scenes on youtube just to have an idea. They made a good couple, Rhea was fantastic but I'm not too fond of Avinesh. Like I found 0 expression on him. Whereas Vikramshri has some emotions.
I also saw an epi of the Telugu version, hero had a constipated look - the same expression to romantic scenes and truth revelation scene*slaps forehead*. Thats my opinion, no offense. So far, I prefer the Tamil version. Hindi is quite dramatic whereas Tamil is realistic.

I just pray that they dont show multiple marriage and dont ruin it like Kalyanamam Kalyanam.

Originally posted by LotusPetals

Girl!!! Sooo happy meeting you here! Huggies and jappies? How have you been?

Finally I'm quite addicted to Vikram-Tanuja pair. They make a nice couple. The 3 main actors are kannadigas in this show 😆
Leads, chitti, all are good looking too. Song is really addictive, its the same as in the Hindi version. Have never watched the other show but saw some scenes on youtube just to have an idea. They made a good couple, Rhea was fantastic but I'm not too fond of Avinesh. Like I found 0 expression on him. Whereas Vikramshri has some emotions.
I also saw an epi of the Telugu version, hero had a constipated look - the same expression to romantic scenes and truth revelation scene*slaps forehead*. Thats my opinion, no offense. So far, I prefer the Tamil version. Hindi is quite dramatic whereas Tamil is realistic.

I just pray that they dont show multiple marriage and dont ruin it like Kalyanamam Kalyanam.

Hahahaha I so missed interacting with u!! Tight virtual hugs catching all the jhappis coming my way!! 😆 I'm good lol! Just work and studies occupies my time! I get holidays here thanks to CNY so I'm finally here. How have you been? U know I actually liked the show when I didn't knew it was a remake?!! Hahahaha I just somehow can't stand that it's a remake. Really liked the concept and all. The promos promised a love story, didn't knew the twist. If they are going to copy all the story from TSMSP then Shiva character will be quite hated initially. And ditto about Avinesh. Wooden acting for most parts. But I kinda like him cos he is shy and quite introvert in real life. And have looks and bod too. About Tamil one, the guy is same as well. Maybe it's the need of the character idk. The heroine makes up for it. More than required at times. Hahahah! But what to do?! I'm sucker for romance so I'm gonna watch. Atleast now to see their face off. Cos that's where the real story will start. For most parts of the ridiculous storyline of the original, the chemistry really saved the show. I might warm up to the pair in future. The heroine though is very pretty. And yaaah I just commented above, Vijay TV is currently fixated on hiring Kannada actors in their shows. It's not a bad thing but the lip sync is so horrible at times. Vikram(hero) is good looking though. If only his role is as likeable. Hahahaha! Btw if u are planning to follow I'll make this a DT and send request to MOD.
Doing good too. Got promoted to parenthood :)

I know somehow the makers will adapt the show to suit our tamil audience. As long as they don't ruin the show with stupid tracks, its ok. And anyway I havent watched the Hindi version so I don't mind.

The only remake I liked (in fact loved) is KMKV. And they had to ruin it with Priya's departure. If only they ended on a good note within a week!

Yep, its the lip sync I've a problem with. Arjun from AK, Soumya (Satya of Nenjam marapadillai), our Siva are the only ones who are ok so far. Of course, Amit has improved a lot. He has a good Tamil now. I couldnt tolerate his accent in the beginning of KMKV 😆

I'm planning to follow the story as long as theres no mental and physical torture lol.