Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So glad Rano stops ipto man Jeet today for her daughter. But is it too late. And maan stood upto Darji. But geet has again misunderstood his anger   That it is not against her but himself and others. 

He wants to take her away but will she let him??? She needs to see maan in his own territory showeri g her with his love to see and believe him

hahajaja thumbnail

Great update.

First of all, I loved Ranoโ€™s reply to Manjeet. Geet has faced so much in her life. She was right in her way when none trusted in her own family and only encouraged Manjeet to  ill treat Geet. Knowingly or unknowingly, everyone did that to Geet including Maan.

Why canโ€™t Maan express himself once in front of Geet? He is never able to do so and Geet misunderstands him for the same.

Waiting for Geetโ€™s reaction to Maanโ€™s decision. Update soon.

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally I read all parts from one to 27 great story line here man is biggest bhuddu and geet poor she what she went through in her in laws house mentally and emotional pain are worse fgan physical ๐Ÿ˜ญ Wish to put some sense in maan and hats of to geet Patience level ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ When I read this story first I thought he is bad but her family I swear I never seen any family like that how can they do with her first married her than never going to check if she is ok of not when she cams they only worried about reputation seriously feelings like cry when ever I imagine her position the only good person in her life is dadi and ridz man now get to know her life and made him guilty I don't know how will he break those insecurities wall in geet heart here geet confedance and self respect shater by all relations her outsburts needed one think everyone had in their life an aunt who only knows how to creates scene in family ๐Ÿ˜ก

fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought to give separate parts comment my internet airtime wasn't in my favour ๐Ÿ˜ญ Bro didn't recharge

pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional update...

geet point view is too good...

waiting for next part...

update soon...

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan kiss haq se tum yeh bol rahen ho?tumne bhi toh geet per torture kiya.......uss iss halat k karan tum bhi ho...........tum apna gunah pehle sudharo phir doosron per chillao..........

painful update.............

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally Rano stood up for her daughter. It was high time someone stopped her. Maan is disgusted by the familyโ€™s behaviour. But when Maan stopped Geet from hurting herself she misunderstood him. Hope she gives him a chance to explain himself. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very emotional n painful update

maan shows mirror to all how wrong they all are

maan's decision to take geet away shocked every one 

but question is that will geet agree for it

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

I understand very well dearie...Sorry to keep you wait...I was held up with something or the other. I was about to update 2 weeks back..but then, my daughter got influenza... (Check my message on this which I posted).

You have been very very understanding throughout...thanks dearie ๐Ÿค—

Updating part 27 now... ๐Ÿ‘‡

hope your daughter is feeling much better.๐Ÿ˜Š

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hope your daughter is feeling much better.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes dear... she had become too weak ๐Ÿ˜•. she is far better now.

Thank you for your concerns๐Ÿค—.